Shibuya

3799 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Nathan Nowack
    3 Mar 25, 2013

Tasty food. Let me start there. Nice friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Some good beers and sake too.

However, pricey! Yea, it's in MGM and most are. But it was tough to pay that much when I didn't feel full afterwards. I wish it was more reasonable here.

Ziv Tarsi

Took the missus here for her 3rd 28th birthday (she's still 28..) Awesome! some of the best food I have ever eaten, also the most expensive... Took one order of the sampler meal and a couple standard rolls to "keep the price down", it didn't help much.

Veronica Sartori
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Shibuya is one of the better Japanese dining options on the strip, however, expect that Vegas touch present all around. If memory serves me correct, most of their dishes have gold flake garnishes or sprinkled around the food. They have a good variety of appetizers, rolls, sashimi & nigiri, and specialty dishes (their cod is quite good). Their sweet shrimp with caviar was off the hook!

Go here for a hot date, it's very glittery and shiny~

JohnMichael

Hey, where do you feel like eating?

That's right! We ate here right before heading out for a night of clubbin and debauchery. I left the ordering in the more than capable hands of my friend. He had ordered a lot of things but most importantly he got me my uni and a bottle of sake. I, of course followed up with a big bottle of Asahi. You can never go wrong with Asahi. Especially a big bottle of Asahi. It helps set the tone of the night, if you get my meaning.

Though coupled with lack of sleep and many, many, many liquid stay awake aids I have barely have any idea what I ate. And it was great... great this, great that but it was nothing too crazy. Just a lot of simple fare done really well. Though the staff was a little off, though it may have been our overpowering conversation about casual sex. I do remember all of the food being fresh without a hint of ocean staleness. And if you know uni as well as I do, you know you can't fake freshness. I love uni! Hell, one dish they even made the sauce with UNI!
    ZOMG!