Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites Portland / Beaverton
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites Portland / BeavertonFirst to ReviewJul 19, 2012
Although I've never stayed at this Inn it's in quite an odd location. Not near anything but the quality of the building and area is ok. Expect to drive to get anywhere though. Mostly for people staying somewhere while visiting family and friends.
Mediocre1370 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Service64% thought the service was unprofessional.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites Portland/Beaverton include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility.
There are 141 guestrooms at Shilo Inn Hotel & Suites Portland/Beaverton. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This multi story property does not have elevators.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker