Great oceanfront hotel with awesome views! Another plus is that it's dog friendly and the room entrance is outdoors so it's easy to take your dogs on and out of your room! There's a staircase that leads you to the beach which is nice. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are restaurants and stores nearby. Hotel staff are nice. ...
Things to do near Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel
- 10.47 mi0.47 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel9 reviews
Wonderful piece of Newport History with fully restored keeper's home. Host to give you more insight as well. Great place for standing still and looking back to the past.Popular withAdventureHistoryFamilies
- 20.52 mi
- 30.35 mi
- 40.63 mi0.63 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel2 reviewsPopular withWellnessBudget
- 50.9 mi
- 60.58 mi0.58 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel2 reviews
- 70.58 mi
- 80.45 mi
- 90.56 mi
- 100.82 mi0.82 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 review
350 E. Olive Newport, OR Fabulous place to find the most beautiful floors, lights, cabinets and morePopular withTrendsters
- 111.25 mi
- 123.21 mi
- 133.12 mi3.12 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel4 reviews
This is the closest lighthouse to The Sandpiper vacation rental. The climb to the top of the stairs is more than worth the effort.Popular withAdventureFamiliesGreen
- 141.68 mi
- 151.16 mi1.16 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel2 reviews
Hands-on exhibits of live tide-pools. Octopus feeding time is the best! We see biologists from the Center coming to our world-class tidepools across the street from the Gullhouse to collect their specimens. This is a great FREE place to learn about our local ocean life. Good alternative to the Newport Aquarium for the traveler who is short on time. Kids ...Popular withStudentsFamiliesBudget
- 168.02 mi8.02 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 review
This is a very exciting place to see, lots of trails to hike in and around. Don't forget your camera!
- 1714.13 mi14.13 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 reviewPopular withBackpackersFamiliesOutdoor
- 1812.39 mi12.39 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 review
This is a great place to see resident and migrating whale activity. There is a daily count of sightings even in the off season and so much you can learn here. I highly suggest stopping at this center, especially if you are already on foot in downtown Depoe Bay.Popular withLuxuryAdventure
- 196.21 mi6.21 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 review
You can walk for miles on this beach. Two ways to get to it; take the otter crest loop, park at the overlook and take the stairs (99 of them) or heading South on 101, turn left at the marker.
- 2013.96 mi13.96 mi from Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel1 review
Ask Chuck for suggestions and rent a dvd for those cozy stay in nights.