Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewMay 18, 2013
If you don't mind staying at a local hotel rather than a chain hotel, this is a great hotel in Tokyo that's just a 10 minute walk away from the Shinbashi train station with many restaurants located within walking distance as well. The staff is not fluent in English, but all of them speak and understand enough English to help. The room is pretty spacious for Tokyo and clean, but the bathroom is a little tight. You have to leave your key at the front desk every time you leave, but that seems to be standard practice for hotels in Asia. The hotel was very accomodating. Even though we had to check out by 10AM, we were able to leave all our luggage at the front desk where they locked everything up in a closet until we came back from them at 3PM.
- Shimbashi Atagoyama Tokyu InnMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 1Apr 25, 2013
This is a comfortable and clean hotel about a 10 minute walk away from shimbashi station. At their inexpensive prices, I had expected the rooms to be older and tiny. Although the room wasn't big, it turned out to be pretty nice and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Mediocre250 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 89%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.