Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Shinjuku Washington HotelMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFirst to ReviewJun 25, 2013
One of the most affordable rooms in Shinjuki. The rooms aren't big, but that's nothing new to anyone traveling through Tokyo.
Clean and comfortable, with full bathrooms and TV. For the price, you can't do better while staying in a "nice" hotel.Recommended for:
Mediocre2580 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 87%.
- Service56% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Dining options at Shinjuku Washington Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities
There are 1296 guestrooms at Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and slippers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service