Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Shinta ManiFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
There are lots of great hotels in Siem Reap but they can feel really isolating to the surroundings. We stayed at Shinta Mani. Not only low key with GREAT food and enough lux to feel great, but the entire staff comes from a school for hotel management that the hotel funds in the local area to give less advantaged young people a chance at getting into this profession. It was the perfect combination for connecting with the community but also enjoying a hotel. we loved it.
Excellent!178 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room75% were happy with the bathroom.
Dining options at Shinta Mani Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library and currency exchange.
There are 18 guestrooms at Shinta Mani Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer complimentary newspapers and in room safes. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 46
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 32 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 53
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 37 (from 4 to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.