Shotover River Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!433 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- Room76% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- PriceBest value.
Shotover Lodge features tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and a picnic area. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include
There are 70 guestrooms at Shotover Lodge. Balconies offer mountain views. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer free local calls. LCD televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include sofa beds, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 12.00 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Free Parking