Got hit this place after a day at Hunting Island. Famous for their shrimp burgers. Order you food at a window and join the other diners at one of 2 screened dining porches. Great fried seafood right off the dock.
Things to do near Shrimp Shack
- 10.86 mi0.86 mi from Shrimp Shack3 reviews
Go hoseback riding or take a lesson.
- 23.55 mi3.55 mi from Shrimp Shack7 reviews
While on Fripp, Hunting Island State Park is right across the bridge. Visit for untouched beaches, beach combing, and exploring the natural beauty of the area.Popular withAdventureHistoryFamilies
- 33.45 mi3.45 mi from Shrimp Shack4 reviews
Wonderful historic site with light house, small museum, and gift shop.
- 44.02 mi4.02 mi from Shrimp Shack2 reviews
Hunting Island is a spectacular island with 3 miles of Atlantic ocean beach. This 5,000 acre wooded island has trails for hiking or biking, a nature center with excellent programing, fish pier, lighthouse and all the sun you can take! In January and February you can ride horses on the beach. Horses available from Deep Sigh Horse Farm.Popular withAdventureHistoryFamilies
- 518.69 mi18.69 mi from Shrimp Shack16 reviews
Adventure cove Family Fun Center is a perfect short bike ride or a medium length walk from our house on the walking/biking trails which are so popular on HiltonHead. Our family enjoys minigolf and our kids love the game room/arcade. (playing the games and winning ticket to feed into the machine for prizes never gets old for our kids!)Popular withFamiliesOutdoorBudget
- 611.51 mi
- 719.18 mi
- 819.02 mi19.02 mi from Shrimp Shack9 reviews
public parking also available, "our" beach.Popular withFamiliesOutdoor
- 912.33 mi12.33 mi from Shrimp Shack8 reviews
Every Saturday morning 8:30am - noon. Produce, plants, food, live music, master gardener lectures, great fun.
- 1019.96 mi19.96 mi from Shrimp Shack6 reviews
Awesome seafood. Period
- 1119.33 mi19.33 mi from Shrimp Shack6 reviews
Great Tennis programs available for the whole family!Popular withFamilies
- 1211.96 mi
- 1311.36 mi11.36 mi from Shrimp Shack6 reviews
Fun for the kids, fattening for the adults. Lots and lots of locally made chocolate!Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 1419.1 mi19.1 mi from Shrimp Shack5 reviews
Close and convenient to get to Hospital for any medical attention needed. Dr.'s and Nurses great
- 1514.32 mi14.32 mi from Shrimp Shack5 reviews
King's Market is my first stop when arriving on the island. Walking through the barn doors, I'm greeted with the sights and smells of the Lowcountry and know I've arrived in paradise. I fill my basket with vine-ripened tomatoes, tiny fresh squash and giant watermelon. Of course it wouldn't be a visit to King Market without a fresh tomato pie, ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesVegetarian
- 1613.11 mi13.11 mi from Shrimp Shack4 reviews
Fascinating place to visit and see how they turn a young man into a MARINE!Popular withFamilies
- 1715.2 mi
- 1816.17 mi16.17 mi from Shrimp Shack3 reviews
Only 5 miles from the house is an excellent Drive-In movie theater! Open every night during the summer and weekends year round. Current movies and plenty of food. Two screens.Popular withFamilies
- 199.71 mi9.71 mi from Shrimp Shack1 review
The place for golf.Popular withOutdoor
- 206.57 mi6.57 mi from Shrimp Shack2 reviews
Put in boats, kayaks, jet skis, etc.