Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
- 61%Local Culture
- 51%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (67)
- Siam ParagonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 6Jan 23, 2014
A fantastic upscale mall with an over-the-top food court and grocery market.
My first visit was a few years ago with my daughter. She was 11 months old and it was just dad and daughter out on the town for the day. Drew a lot of attention as this seems to be a rare sigt in Thailand. Started by catching a river express taxi then linking to the sky train to the mall. The mall staff were friendly and helpful in pointing out baby changing rooms for me and areas where we could rest while she took a nap.
So many wonderful shops. The food court and grocery market were my personal favorite. we have returned several times since.
- Siam ParagonNov 11, 2013
1. High end fancy mall... love it. Naraya is my favorite store.
2. Outside are cool street vendors.
3. They have a fitness gym that one famous Thai dancer teaches at. I plan on taking his class when I go back - Boat Libiamox! Amazing choreographer!
4. They have a beautiful outdoor area that you can take lots of photos. They always have amazing new statues there :D
- Siam Paragon
- Siam ParagonMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFirst to ReviewOct 18, 2013
Uber-luxury-mall at the heart of central Bangkok, Siam Paragon -- with its superb food court, top-floor movie theatre, and ample opportunities for people-watching -- is my favorite place to escape the heat and humidity of a Bangkok afternoon. They have the amazing Kinokuniya bookstore and 9 baht ice-cream on the bottom floor. Enough said.
- Siam ParagonApr 08, 2013
High end shops in this mall. Mostly branded goods Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Prada, Paul Smith, Ferragamo, Hermes etc. On top floor there are shops selling cars for the well to do. Shops like Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, nice to admire and kinda wondered how they get those cars in these shops on the top floor. The food court is great.
- Siam ParagonMember ofFoodiesBackpackersAdventure TravelersNov 09, 2012
Would you like luxury shopping? A place to cool down? An incredible gourmet market? All this and more are to be had at the Siam Paragon! After being down in the dumps lately, a nice mall was the perfect pick-me-up.