Hotels near Sicily for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 057 reviews
One of my favorite places in the world, everywhere is different and full of surprises. You will not be able to understand Sicily only in one trip, this is a...
Recommended for You
- 1Contrada Monte Gallina, Lipari Messina, ItaliaRanked #1 overall in Lipari hotelsDistance: 49.9 mi2 reviews
Anoeta Zanchini's romantic cottage is everything that the picture of it promises: perched on the southwest cliffs of Lipari, it offers stunning views of the ocean, the islands of Filicudi...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Via dei Biscottari, 4, Palermo, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Palermo hotelsDistance: 60.7 mi2 reviews
The Quattro Canti (Four Corners), is the center of Palermo. Located at the intersection of Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Via Maqueda, you can look from this spot down the broad...Popular with
- Corso Vittoria Emanuele 71/75, 91100 Trapani, Sicily, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Trapani hotelsDistance: 105.2 mi1 review
Trapani was the cornerstone of our trip to Sicily. This small city on a narrow spit of land lay in close proximity to the fortress mountain top town of Erice,...Popular with
- Via Roma 72, 90133 Palermo, Sicily, ItalyRanked #3 overall in Palermo hotelsDistance: 60.3 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Hotel del Centro is located in a fashionable neighborhood of downtown Palermo. Via Roma is dotted with fashion boutiques and upscale cafes. We were also in easy walking distance of...Popular with
- Via Nazionale, 196/B | Loc Isola Bella, 98039 Taormina, Sicily, ItalyRanked #3 overall in Taormina hotelsDistance: 47.8 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Absolutely loved this hotel! The rooms were modern with fantastic views of l'isola. Great location if you want to be off the crowded streets of Taormina and just a quick...Popular with
- 6ModicaRanked #1 overall in Modica hotelsDistance: 71.8 mi1 review
Charming B&B located in the centre of baroque Modica Town. It's a building of 1800, managed by a family. Rooms and apartments are really nice, some of them have affrescos...
- Piazza Carmine, 16, Marsala, Province of Trapani, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Marsala hotelsDistance: 109.1 mi1 review
My wife and I spent two nights at Hotel Carmine while visiting Marsala. The hotel is in a great neighborhood near a number of Baroque churches and the city walls....Popular with
- Siracusa, Corso Umberto IRanked #5 overall in Syracuse hotelsDistance: 72.6 mi1 review
Small B&B located in the centre of Siracusa. It is managed by a nice couple. The style is tipical of sicilian houses. The breakfast is fantastic: cakes, marmelades made by...
- 9FilicudiRanked #3 overall in Lipari hotelsDistance: 49.1 mi1 review
Very nice apartments, furnitures in Eolian style, located in Pecorini a Mare in the Island of Filicudi. Starting from here you can go down to the sea through a narrow...
- 10Via Volturno, 6, 90138 Palermo, Sicily, ItalyRanked #10 overall in Palermo hotelsDistance: 61.0 mi1 review
Great hostel in the center of Palermo, just behind the mighty Massimo Theater. Comfy beds, full kitchen, funky common room and cool staff! What more can you want!? The sign...Popular with