Restaurants for History Buffs in Sicily
Recommended for You
- 2Piazza dell'Addolorata, 1, Marsala, Province of Trapani, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Marsala restaurants
Marsala make's the most of its historic status as the launching point for Garibaldi's liberation of Italy. This trattoria, in a handsome neighborhood of the city, sports pictures of the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Via A. Paternostro, 58, Palermo 90141 ItalyRanked #2 overall in Palermo restaurants2 reviews
Classic Palermo Restaurant, if you go during summer time you must Eat Al Fresco (Outdoor) in a beautiful old square. This is the place to find real Sicilian food.
- 5Via Principe Umberto, 46, 96017 Noto, Province of Syracuse, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Noto restaurants
I'll be ever thankful to a friend who opened his guidebook and lead me here for one of the best meals in Italy ever. We entered the small cool restaurant,...Popular with
- 6Via Salvatore Spinuzza, 59, Palermo, ItalyRanked #3 overall in Palermo restaurants1 review
- 7Piazza Federico di Svevia, 100, Catania, Province of Catania, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Catania restaurants
This is my favourite place to eat out in Catania. It's a trattoria, not a restaurant, so there are no frills or fanciness. However, the food is amazing, and it's...
- 9Via Giudecca, 32, 91100 Trapani, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Trapani restaurants
This restaurant is a bit hidden away in the Jewish quarter of town. The place is small, popular and dripping with character. The cuisine here is excellent, combining Italian food...Popular with