I ate here with a few friends on our last night in Hawaii. My friend informed me that it is a place where more locals eat. The restaurant is large and serves food family style. The portions are huge! We ordered 1 appetizer (oysters) and 3 entrees (Kalbi steak, fried pork chops, and fried rice) and we barely finished the ...
Restaurants near Side Street Inn
- 810.91 mi
- 820.7 mi150 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu, HI, United States0.7 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviews
Gourmet topping to build your perfect pizza, or choose from the time-tested combos. A good bar to see any live sports event (they have all the cable packages).
- 830.93 mi339 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, HI 968150.93 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviews
One word... Kobe And they have the real stuff. A cook your own place that had me savoring every bite. Although it is expensive the food is top quality and service to match. Dont worry if you cant read japanese the staff is very friendly. Oh and beef tounge that Rocked my world also. Go here!Popular with
- 840.71 mi
- 850.34 mi900 Kapahulu Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816, United States0.34 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviewsPopular with
- 860.79 mi3040 Waialae Ave # A2, Honolulu, HI0.79 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviews
You wouldn't expect great Southern soul food in Honolulu, but I found it here in the Kaimuki neighborhood, just east of the university and Waikiki. The owner used to run a lunch truck around Honoululu that became so popular, he opened this sit-down restaurant. True, stick-to-your-ribs southern cooking with island flair. A bit pricey for lunch, but totally worth it ...Popular with
- 870.7 mi2490 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.7 mi from Side Street Inn
I went here once for the buffet, and having been warned that it is indeed pretty expensive, I went ahead and got cash ahead of time from an ATM (more on that in a bit). The food was great, and the view, which consisted of a gigantic tropical aquarium complete with scuba divers feeding the residents, was a real treat ...
- 880.9 mi2284 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 968150.9 mi from Side Street Inn
The food and service were good. Almost every place within the restaurant could see the active pizza oven, which was nice. I cannot comment on the prices compared to other restaurants within the chain, but the prices were similar to the surrounding area.
- 890.81 mi
- 900.76 mi2301 Kuhio Avenue #334, Honolulu, HI0.76 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviews
Had the polish w/ spicy jalapeño, mango relish and lilikoi mustard. Sauces were good but the overall product was average. My puka dog had no spice to it what-so-ever. Actually it was less than mediocre actually since the inside of my bun was hard as a rock. I had to peel the inside of the bun out because it was ...
- 910.71 mi
- 920.73 mi
- 930.89 mi
- 940.85 mi
- 950.64 mi2427 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States0.64 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
I loved the food here. The taste and quality was almost like dining in Japan! Plus the customer service was top notch. Eating here is about $40-50 per person, so I'll likely only come for special occasions. We devoured: - Jinroku mix: steak, seafood and vegetables grilled to perfection - Gomoku takoyaki - Pork okonomiyaki - Doteyaki: stewed beef tendon ...Popular with
- 960.96 mi408 Lewers Street, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States0.96 mi from Side Street Inn2 reviews
Fantastic Thai shop in Waikiki. It's on the second level of a building at Lewers and Kuhio streets, above an ABC store, so look up for it... more vertical than horizontal. It gets crowded, so be prepared for a wait. Alternatively, I see many people order take out. All their curries have been delicious. I choose the tom yum soup ...Popular with
- 970.76 mi3104 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.76 mi from Side Street Inn
Another great hole-in-the-wall that if you are not paying attention you might drive right by. Known for their burgers they have been around since the 60's and are an island institution. If you come here and can't make up your mind I suggest the Hal Special consisting of a Royal hamburger with layers of B.B.Q. steak along with lettuce, tomato, ...
- 980.7 mi2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.7 mi from Side Street Inn
Uni pasta! Uni pasta!!! Uni pasta!! Need I say more?? Ok, I will! This place is delicious! They have a good variety on their menu to cater to most people! There's usually a line so make reservations!! Must try in Oahu!
- 990.74 mi3145 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, HI, United States0.74 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
- 1000.76 mi3196 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 968160.76 mi from Side Street Inn
This restaurant was one of the first truly high class dining experiences I have ever had the fortune of enjoying, and it certainly didn't disappoint. The exterior is unassuming, but all I needed to know to bring me here was that they focus on offering lots of garlic in their menu. My date and I enjoyed freshly grilled veggies together, ...