I ate here with a few friends on our last night in Hawaii. My friend informed me that it is a place where more locals eat. The restaurant is large and serves food family style. The portions are huge! We ordered 1 appetizer (oysters) and 3 entrees (Kalbi steak, fried pork chops, and fried rice) and we barely finished the ...
Vacation rentals near Side Street Inn
- 10.65 mi0.65 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Unobstructed Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park and ocean views. New remodel with kitchenette, full size refrigerator, new bathroom with tiled shower.Popular with
- 20.48 mi0.48 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
- 30.5 mi0.5 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
I stayed here for 8 days and was extremely happy. It's not a party condo and the building does have full time residents. There is very nice charcoal BBQ, pool, pond, jacuzzi which I really enjoyed. The view is nice and everything is within walkin...
- 41.54 miHotel Class:1.54 mi from Side Street Inn73 reviews
I've been here a few times with my family, and man, is this resort amazing. The rooms are great and right on Waikiki Beach!Popular with
- 51.18 mi1.18 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
While looking at the great pictures we took while staying here, I realized I never wrote a review. Well, I can't say enough about Glen and Lara's hospitality. This was no doubt the best experience my family and I have ever had traveling. They made...Popular with
- 61.18 mi1.18 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
I just finished a crazy chaotic week with a very large extended family, coordinating a weeklong trip with family and friends and multi-generations (grandparents to young ones)... and this house was the much needed break away from the 'strip' rush ...Popular with
- 71.13 mi1.13 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
From our partner
- 81.23 mi1.23 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
- 93.7 mi3.7 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
We offer our guests an affordable place to stay when visiting Honolulu so they can get out and go places, eat local, and enjoy the island life. E komo mai.
- 101.35 mi1.35 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Quite rate to find a Two Bedroom Suite in Waikiki with ocean views, full kitchen, washer/dryer in unit and above all....Penthouse!!! a block from the beach... moments from eateries and stores... Location Location Location!
- 111.53 mi1.53 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Aqua Palms at Waikiki across from the famous Hilton Hawaiian Village. Walk to the beach and all Waikiki attractions.
- 121.78 mi1.78 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
- 133.81 mi3.81 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
A real review from an Airbnb guest: "Amazing home, has everything a family needs to have a wonderful trip. Easy access to every area. The home is beautifully kept with all amenities. I would definitely stay there again!"Popular with
- 149.9 mi9.9 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
BEACHSIDE HOME AVAILABLE DECEMBER, 2013 & JANUARY, 2014 . Minimum: 2 weeks up to 1 month. Lovely Hawaiiana home on quiet beach lane. Walking into property that is hidden behind wood fencing is like walking into a breath-taking early-time Hawaii, completely surrounded with palms & foliage. 2 BR, 2 Baths with tubs, 1 Bath with shower, outside eating area on ...
- 159.08 mi9.08 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Yoga Studio Special! Visit our website at www.theroofkailua.com or www.hotyogabythesea.com. We offer classes every day except Wednesday. You, as a guest, are entitled to taking as many classes at either studio or booking private sessions at points of interest (Kailua Beach, Lanikai Beach, Pillbox Hike, Stand UP Paddle Board Yoga, etc. )
- 169.67 mi9.67 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
My wife and I stayed at SandSurf for 8 nights. The location is great - short walk to Kailua beach which is a great beach. The "cottage" is actually the back end of a two car garage. The garage is where the washer and dryer are. We were disappo...
- 179.52 mi9.52 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Love your beautiful island! The house was nice, the pool was fantastic...we used the covered lanai everyday. Loved the outdoor shower too! The beach was a little further away than we thought...but it was beautiful!! Lanikai and Kailua Beaches we...Popular with
- 1820.3 mi20.3 mi from Side Street Inn1 reviewPopular with
- 1928.78 mi28.78 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
- 2022.09 mi22.09 mi from Side Street Inn1 review
Let this be your launching point for everything O'ahu has to offer. The windward side and the north shore have more to offer than novice visitors may think.