Sierra Nevada Lodge
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!966 reviews across the web.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Room78% thought rooms were spacious.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 77%.
- Food55% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Sierra Nevada Lodge include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms,
There are 156 guestrooms at Sierra Nevada Lodge. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker