Sifnaika Konakia Traditional Settlements
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sifnaika Konakia Traditional SettlementsMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Such a great place if you are traveling with friends and family! These apartments have been around since I was a kid, going with my own family and later as an adult with my friends has made staying here special for totally different reasons. The owners take pride in the property and as residents of the island. Eager to assist with tours , restaurant recommendations and activities, you can trust where they send you, no hesitation. Of course, it has been remodeled into a comfortable , large, great alternative to a traditional hotel. It isn't directly on the beach so you will be looking at a 10 minute walk into town. The upside to that? It is on a hill with an awesome view of the bay. Some of the best pictures I got while there, were at sunrise and sunset.The apartments also have air-conditioning, the most important thing you'll ever need in the summer, on a Greek Island!Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!98 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 96% of the guests loved it.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.