Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Business Travelers
- 63%Adventure Travelers
- 61%Family Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
User Reviews (22)Write a review
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Nov 06, 2013
After reading all the stellar reviews about The Signature, I couldn't helped to be slightly disappointed. Why is everyone raving so much about this hotel? The location is certainly not the best. Even though it is technically 'connected' the MGM Grand, the walk to the strip is at least 15 minutes. Navigating through all the casinos and stores wasn't easy. The alternative would be to take a more direct but boring route through the back streets in questionable neighborhood.
The room is really no better than the newer citycenter hotels such as Aria, Vdata or Cosmopolitan. It is comfy and roomy but lacked character. The only thing I really like about Signature is the huge jacuzzi. Yes, the tub here is much way bigger than those in any standard rooms in Vegas. I enjoyed it. The kitchenette, oversized living area and study are now nothing more than just standard fare.
I am not too fond of valet parking. Even though it is complimentary, the tips could quickly rack up your bill. On a busy morning you are likely to experience a short wait when retrieving your car too.
The Signature is not a bad choice if you really want a gaming free hotel in Vegas. It just won't be my favorite.
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversNov 01, 2013
Booked a Jr. Suite here for a bachelorette weekend and it was fabulous! Although I had it to myself, it can accomodate up to 4 comfortably. It came equipped with a kitchenette and large sized bathroom with dual sinks, shower, and jacuzzi tub. The valet service was friendly and quick too. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely consider looking them up for my next trip.
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofFoodiesMay 10, 2013
By far my favorite hotel in all of Las Vegas. Sure many other competitors come close, but the Signature always stands out in my mind when I'm in Las Vegas. Let's start with their rooms. You really do feel spoiled when you're here. My first time there, I somehow lucked out and got upgraded to a one bedroom suite so I had my own bedroom and living room, sweet! The rooms are really clean and fully loaded with amenities. I think they're the only hotel so far that has the flat screen coming out from the desk. Next the pools. Every tower has their own pool, very private and not con jested. You got to love the the giant lounge sofas, you could stay out there forever relaxing ahhh...Lastly, I think what makes this hotel reign above others is their outstanding commitment to excellent customer service. I would be walking down the lobbies to the next hotel and before I could even open the door, an attendant would rush to my side and open the door for me. I wouldn't even have seen them coming. They're also constantly wiping down and cleaning every bit of the hotel, especially the doors, which is nice, who knows what people do with their hands out in Vegas. One time a staff member had his hands full carrying luggage and still rushed to the door just to open it for me, and it wasn't like I was carrying anything where I couldn't open it myself. I thought to myself wow, above and beyond. They really bend over backwards here for you. Great hotel!
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesMar 01, 2013
We were on the corporate dime but I would have to say the HUGE room we had was right out of Hangover. Huge bedroom/bathroom/livingroom and kitchen. We were here for a weekend I would have liked to stay for the entire week. It's not right on the strip but it's only a short walk away.
- Signature at MGM Grand
- Signature at MGM GrandJan 08, 2013
- Luxurious, spacious accommodations, tastefully decorated. I went 2 weekends in a row with groups of 8 and 11; we brought a few air mattresses to our 1-bedroom suite and had enough space for everyone. 2 bathrooms, too!
- Each unit has a full kitchenette. Ice maker, too!
- Small, but nice, jacuzzi in the 1-bedroom suite
- Balconies with fantastic views
- I didn't think it was any less convenient to get to the strip than other hotels (Ever stayed at the Palazzo?) because you don't have to walk through a million hallways or a casino. You just walk through the connecting hallway to MGM, or out on the street, right next to Planet Hollywood. Hooters for 25 cent wings is across the street, and a 24-hour McDonalds is nearby in MGM.
- Convenience store in Tower 1. Vending machines with toiletries, too.
- Short hallways; the ice maker or elevator is always a few steps away.
- When the bell desk and valet parking IS open, the service is wonderful. Extremely helpful bell staff who won't let you touch any of your things and will get it to your room right away.
- Bell desk takes forever to answer phones, at any time of day.
- Lobbies in 2 out of 3 towers close after midnight, so you have to go to another tower to check in. Also, if you want to go out late at night, cabs can't get through the gate and rarely stop by this sleepy hotel, so you have to either go to the open tower or call from your cell phone to get a cab.
- High security, and they'll give you a hard time for more than one car coming in.
- If you book through a deal site, you have to call that company (and aren't told this until check in), because MGM's housekeeping won't do anything for you. No extra towels, room cleaning, anything. Unless you wait for the cart to come around and steal towels. That's also more fun.
- Valet parking only, and parking runs out QUICK in their small lot. Everyone else has to park in MGM and walk over.
- The site we booked with advertised washer/dryer in unit. The first weekend, we had one, the second, it was locked up. We were told that "some owners chose not to let them be used" and we weren't even allowed to do laundry downstairs, unless we were there for 7 days.
3.5 stars, rounded up. Overall, I really enjoyed our stay despite the minor inconveniences, and would stay again.Recommended for
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Dec 08, 2012
I love staying here. It's quiet, smoke free, no casinos here so it feels like a safe haven away from the strip and yet totally connected to MGM through a walkway. The pools are calmer here and you can sunbathe in peace.
- Signature at MGM GrandOct 03, 2012
Unless you're a gambler racking-up all those comp deals, this luxurious hotel is the best you'll find for the price anywhere (strip or otherwise)!
Its location - right in the middle of the strip (the three tall towers behind the MGM) and amazing rooms with everything you could possibly need. HUGE whirlpool tub, separate large shower, huge bathroom, vanity, full kitchen with blender, toaster, micro, fridge, pots, pans, utensils, balcony.... We paid under $100/night inclusive of the resort fee.
Valet parking free and there's a nice, comfortable air-conditioned walkway leading you directly to the MGM (placing you in the middle of Wet Republic to your left and the restaurant area to your right). I absolutely loved staying here.
The best was also that you did not have to stand in a ridiculously long cab line as you would when staying at the main casino, and the lobby was not constantly filled with smoke and/or vagrants.
WIN WIN WIN on the hotel choice! (Just wish I could say the same on the gambling... ah well, next time!)Recommended for
- Signature at MGM GrandMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 1Aug 15, 2012
The location a bit away from the Strip makes it quieter. Our group was not concerned about lots of action going on in our hotel. We had three rooms on the 18th floor in tower 3. We were conveniently in three adjacent rooms and found them very quiet, clean and comfortable. I appreciated the non-smoking building and not having a casino at the bottom of the elevators.
This accommodation can involve a lot of walking, but the moving walkways were a help and we just allowed plenty of time to get anywhere in the resort complex. If getting somewhere quickly is important, this may not be an ideal spot for some people. Another plus for us with the Signature suites was the kitchenette which we used for breakfasts. With different waking times and morning routines, being able to make coffee, and store juice and fruit in the fridge was very convenient. One of us without mobility issues would get pastries from the Delights café or Starbucks which were at the base of the towers and bring them back to the rooms so we could all manage to eventually get ourselves going in the morning.
Our room was a one bedroom suite with our daughters using the pullout sofa bed. The website does not make it clear that there is a sofa bed but we confirmed that when we called the reservation telephone number. It is also worth noting that there was no additional charge for having four people in our suite. The rates were very good.
Our daughters appreciated the internet access in the rooms. We also received bottles of water each day which were handy for our walking jaunts and daytrip out of town. Although we meant to, we did not use the fitness center and it was too cold to enjoy the pool.
We particularly enjoyed the spacious bathrooms and the Jacuzzi to massage their tired legs after a day’s adventure.
The rooms were kept clean, including the kitchens, and extra towels were brought each day.
Check Prices and Availability
- From:$95 / nightLowest price guaranteed
Address:145 East Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Total Reviews:22 Reviews
Phone:+1 877 727 0007
Free High-Speed Internet