Signature at MGM Grand

145 East Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Jasmine Sandhu
    5 May 20, 2014

I have stayed at MGM and prefer the towers because they are non smoking and don't have a casino. Good for people who want to stay close to the hot spots but a little farther from the riff raff

Recommended for:Luxury TravelersBusiness Travelers
    Jin Yoo-Kim
    5 Dec 08, 2012

I love staying here. It's quiet, smoke free, no casinos here so it feels like a safe haven away from the strip and yet totally connected to MGM through a walkway. The pools are calmer here and you can sunbathe in peace.

JohnMichael

Signature what? Signature who?
    WHOOOODY WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Keep in mind that I have not been sleeping much in anticipation of this short trip away from the mind numbing dross of everyday life... well, as dross as only a GP can be. After entering the suite there's a shower/bath/sofa/tv/view/stove/microwave/iphone radio speaker/silverware/glassware/small fridge/etc/etc/etc.
    All the space a person could need and then some.

But the question blaring in my head is...
    can you put a price on getting some sleep?

Considering i'm in vegas, (the definition changes a little bit which can be relatively measured by Vegas blocks. and those are some long ass blocks) it's your a 'breath from death' due to alcohol poisoning induced sleep with a good measure of club sweat and minus 'something that I'm sure i'll come to regret when I remember it' type of feeling... more of a gray out leading to a black out kind of sleep....

but I digress....

I am supposed to say 'no'' but lets be honest with ourselves. In vegas, you can have anything for a price. And that price comes to around a kingly ransome of about $120 plus taxes/etc a night. And considering the prices in Vegas.. I practically got the JACUZZI BATH TUB for FREE! Yeah, that's right!
    zzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZ
    ;D

Ryan Windsor (Reserve123)
    4 Jul 02, 2014

The Signature consists of three towers on the back of the MGM property. They are privately owned condo-hotel rooms, which are managed by owners and the front-desk, depending on the unit. They are nice, and have almost all of the amenities of a regular hotel.

Re becca
    1 Apr 15, 2014

To purchase a place is actually a LOT of headache!
    We stayed at my gf's place here at the MGM signature and they charge her for everything -even as a "guest" of her mother's we still had to put out $65 for the stay!
    On top of all this the HOA fees are over $700 per month!
    Fees FEEs FEeesss!

pretty much you are banking that property value will go up and that is about it.

Verlisia
    3 Nov 06, 2013

After reading all the stellar reviews about The Signature, I couldn't helped to be slightly disappointed. Why is everyone raving so much about this hotel? The location is certainly not the best. Even though it is technically 'connected' the MGM Grand, the walk to the strip is at least 15 minutes. Navigating through all the casinos and stores wasn't easy. The alternative would be to take a more direct but boring route through the back streets in questionable neighborhood.

The room is really no better than the newer citycenter hotels such as Aria, Vdata or Cosmopolitan. It is comfy and roomy but lacked character. The only thing I really like about Signature is the huge jacuzzi. Yes, the tub here is much way bigger than those in any standard rooms in Vegas. I enjoyed it. The kitchenette, oversized living area and study are now nothing more than just standard fare.

I am not too fond of valet parking. Even though it is complimentary, the tips could quickly rack up your bill. On a busy morning you are likely to experience a short wait when retrieving your car too.

The Signature is not a bad choice if you really want a gaming free hotel in Vegas. It just won't be my favorite.

Recommended for:Business TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury TravelersTrendsters
    Rhia R.
    4 Nov 01, 2013

Booked a Jr. Suite here for a bachelorette weekend and it was fabulous! Although I had it to myself, it can accomodate up to 4 comfortably. It came equipped with a kitchenette and large sized bathroom with dual sinks, shower, and jacuzzi tub. The valet service was friendly and quick too. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely consider looking them up for my next trip.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersBusiness TravelersLuxury TravelersTrendsters
    Karen Le
    5 May 10, 2013

By far my favorite hotel in all of Las Vegas. Sure many other competitors come close, but the Signature always stands out in my mind when I'm in Las Vegas. Let's start with their rooms. You really do feel spoiled when you're here. My first time there, I somehow lucked out and got upgraded to a one bedroom suite so I had my own bedroom and living room, sweet! The rooms are really clean and fully loaded with amenities. I think they're the only hotel so far that has the flat screen coming out from the desk. Next the pools. Every tower has their own pool, very private and not con jested. You got to love the the giant lounge sofas, you could stay out there forever relaxing ahhh...Lastly, I think what makes this hotel reign above others is their outstanding commitment to excellent customer service. I would be walking down the lobbies to the next hotel and before I could even open the door, an attendant would rush to my side and open the door for me. I wouldn't even have seen them coming. They're also constantly wiping down and cleaning every bit of the hotel, especially the doors, which is nice, who knows what people do with their hands out in Vegas. One time a staff member had his hands full carrying luggage and still rushed to the door just to open it for me, and it wasn't like I was carrying anything where I couldn't open it myself. I thought to myself wow, above and beyond. They really bend over backwards here for you. Great hotel!

Kevin-John Black
    4 Mar 01, 2013

We were on the corporate dime but I would have to say the HUGE room we had was right out of Hangover. Huge bedroom/bathroom/livingroom and kitchen. We were here for a weekend I would have liked to stay for the entire week. It's not right on the strip but it's only a short walk away.

Catherine Ching-Li
    3 Feb 21, 2013

Nice room but a pilgrimage to get to MGM through the connecting walkway inside the "hotel." The Signature is pretty much condos. There's no parking on the premises, if you have a car you have to park it at MGM's garage.

Bridget Purviance
    4 Jan 08, 2013

The good:
    - Luxurious, spacious accommodations, tastefully decorated. I went 2 weekends in a row with groups of 8 and 11; we brought a few air mattresses to our 1-bedroom suite and had enough space for everyone. 2 bathrooms, too!
    - Each unit has a full kitchenette. Ice maker, too!
    - Small, but nice, jacuzzi in the 1-bedroom suite
    - Balconies with fantastic views
    - I didn't think it was any less convenient to get to the strip than other hotels (Ever stayed at the Palazzo?) because you don't have to walk through a million hallways or a casino. You just walk through the connecting hallway to MGM, or out on the street, right next to Planet Hollywood. Hooters for 25 cent wings is across the street, and a 24-hour McDonalds is nearby in MGM.
    - Convenience store in Tower 1. Vending machines with toiletries, too.
    - Short hallways; the ice maker or elevator is always a few steps away.
    - When the bell desk and valet parking IS open, the service is wonderful. Extremely helpful bell staff who won't let you touch any of your things and will get it to your room right away.

The bad:
    - Bell desk takes forever to answer phones, at any time of day.
    - Lobbies in 2 out of 3 towers close after midnight, so you have to go to another tower to check in. Also, if you want to go out late at night, cabs can't get through the gate and rarely stop by this sleepy hotel, so you have to either go to the open tower or call from your cell phone to get a cab.
    - High security, and they'll give you a hard time for more than one car coming in.
    - If you book through a deal site, you have to call that company (and aren't told this until check in), because MGM's housekeeping won't do anything for you. No extra towels, room cleaning, anything. Unless you wait for the cart to come around and steal towels. That's also more fun.
    - Valet parking only, and parking runs out QUICK in their small lot. Everyone else has to park in MGM and walk over.
    - The site we booked with advertised washer/dryer in unit. The first weekend, we had one, the second, it was locked up. We were told that "some owners chose not to let them be used" and we weren't even allowed to do laundry downstairs, unless we were there for 7 days.

3.5 stars, rounded up. Overall, I really enjoyed our stay despite the minor inconveniences, and would stay again.

Kyle Higa
    5 Oct 03, 2012

Unless you're a gambler racking-up all those comp deals, this luxurious hotel is the best you'll find for the price anywhere (strip or otherwise)!

Its location - right in the middle of the strip (the three tall towers behind the MGM) and amazing rooms with everything you could possibly need. HUGE whirlpool tub, separate large shower, huge bathroom, vanity, full kitchen with blender, toaster, micro, fridge, pots, pans, utensils, balcony.... We paid under $100/night inclusive of the resort fee.

Valet parking free and there's a nice, comfortable air-conditioned walkway leading you directly to the MGM (placing you in the middle of Wet Republic to your left and the restaurant area to your right). I absolutely loved staying here.

The best was also that you did not have to stand in a ridiculously long cab line as you would when staying at the main casino, and the lobby was not constantly filled with smoke and/or vagrants.

WIN WIN WIN on the hotel choice! (Just wish I could say the same on the gambling... ah well, next time!)

Laurel W
    3 Aug 15, 2012

The location a bit away from the Strip makes it quieter. Our group was not concerned about lots of action going on in our hotel. We had three rooms on the 18th floor in tower 3. We were conveniently in three adjacent rooms and found them very quiet, clean and comfortable. I appreciated the non-smoking building and not having a casino at the bottom of the elevators.

This accommodation can involve a lot of walking, but the moving walkways were a help and we just allowed plenty of time to get anywhere in the resort complex. If getting somewhere quickly is important, this may not be an ideal spot for some people. Another plus for us with the Signature suites was the kitchenette which we used for breakfasts. With different waking times and morning routines, being able to make coffee, and store juice and fruit in the fridge was very convenient. One of us without mobility issues would get pastries from the Delights café or Starbucks which were at the base of the towers and bring them back to the rooms so we could all manage to eventually get ourselves going in the morning.

Our room was a one bedroom suite with our daughters using the pullout sofa bed. The website does not make it clear that there is a sofa bed but we confirmed that when we called the reservation telephone number. It is also worth noting that there was no additional charge for having four people in our suite. The rates were very good.

Our daughters appreciated the internet access in the rooms. We also received bottles of water each day which were handy for our walking jaunts and daytrip out of town. Although we meant to, we did not use the fitness center and it was too cold to enjoy the pool.

We particularly enjoyed the spacious bathrooms and the Jacuzzi to massage their tired legs after a day’s adventure.

The rooms were kept clean, including the kitchens, and extra towels were brought each day.

Eric Stevenson
    5 Aug 07, 2012

My wife and I took our honeymoon in las vegas. Our room was absolutely amazing and the service was out of this world.

alicefelicia
    4 Jul 25, 2012

one night while pre-partying and haphazardly discovering the dvd player also plays cds:

me (drunk): *dials valet parking*
    valet: hi how may i help you
    me (drunk): hi, i was wondering if you could do us a hugee favor? i have something i need out of my car
    valet: what is it?
    me (drunk): my britney spears black out cd, i drive a vw silver beetle. the cd is in the back of my trunk in the cd changer, could you bring it up to the room for me?

done. and done. in like 5 minutes. he got a fatty tip while greeted by 5 hot ladies.

service at the mgm signature is outstanding. when you request additional items for your suite (water, towels... etc.) you will get it right away.

rooms are spacious with a pretty sizable bathroom. the sofa is a pullout which sleeps 2 comfortably. the room even comes with a nice little kitchen area.

the signature doesn't have a casino on site, you can walk to the mgm grand hotel via their passageway, but it's quite a hike (especially if you're in heels). the pool is ok, nothing spectacular.

my friend's mom owns a place at the mgm signature so thanks to her, we get to stay there when it's avail :) if you look up craigslist there are people that rents out their room on select dates for reasonable prices. so if you're looking for a quieter and smoke free place to stay in sin city, go here.

i still prefer hotels on the strip and slot machines and roulette tables being an elevator ride away though :(

Akiva Weinberger

Stayed in the Junior Suite, it was very nice and clean. It is a nice little walk to get there from the casino.

Susan Lee

The Signature is great since it's located just behind the strip, right between the backs of Planet Hollywood and MGM (very convenient to get to). All the rooms are suites of some sort with a kitchen, sitting area, and hot tub in the bathroom. Our tower (Signature has 3 towers) had balconies too, so that may be standard as well. The room is very spacious and comfortable. I really liked the Italian soap, shampoo, and conditioner they provided. The only downside was that parking was valet only, no self parking. Also after a certain time at night, you can only drop off your car in front of Tower 2 regardless of which tower you are staying in, so you have to walk a little to your tower.

Veronica Sartori

Although the Signature has a business-like feel, the suites are big, comfortable, and great for 4 people. Very clean, quiet, peaceful, serene place (slightly off the strip so this was expected). Definitely feels like a mini-apt, more-so than Vdara.

It's a little difficult to get a taxi on a busy Fri/Sat night though, and they don't roll by as often here.

Pluses:
    + The suites have a kitchen equipped with pans, pots, plates, etc.
    + includes 2 bottles of water, internet, & a daily paper. very nice.

Recommended for:Business Travelers
    Lorrie M
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Despite my not so good experience with MGM Grand itself, I was told fantastic things about The Signature so I figured ... suck it up and give it a try.

Obviously, I should have taken note and lessons learned from my first experience.

I got an incredibly good rate for Signature and thought to myself, great! I can stay at a quieter, off the strip a little place that's luxurious and nice and spend a romantic weekend in Vegas (I know I know ... romantic?!?! ...). I go to check in and they can't find my reservation.

I pull up my confirmation letter, which I was prepared with, and the manager looks at it and tells me that my reservation doesn't exist. He doesn't apologize, doesn't say it's lost, he plain fricken just says it doesn't exist. Ok... either way, I'm already here, I drove here, I'm not going to go back, so can they book me a room?

Sure, at full price! What?! Really? Seriously?

Wonderful. Just what I needed. After many, many agonizing minutes of trying to find some upper management, I finally get a more reasonable rate (not my super deal price though) for a stay and the whole check in took over an hour.

I had to reiterate my thoughts on MGM, no matter how nice the place is, how luxurious, how comfortable the bed, this place doesn't leave you happy and that's the worst star rating in my book.

Austin Szu

I had a chance to stay here over labor day weekend in 2009 and while it may not be the flashiest or most expensive hotel in Las Vegas, I would have to say I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Among our group, we shared a full suite and a junior suite. The full suite is 2 rooms with 2 full bathrooms and a small kitchen. The kitchen came relatively fully stocked with a sink, decently sized refrigerator, an induction 4 burner range top, plenty of drawers and cabinets with several sets of plates, bowls, cups, utensils and the basic kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, and other various items. The cool thing about the "master" bedroom was the desk. The TV comes up out of the desk, James Bond style!!!! I seriously was totally tripping out about because I don't think I actually had seen one up close and personal. What can I say, I'm a guy and I'm easily amused =P

The junior suite was a little smaller but it doesn't have a separate bedroom and doesn't have as big of a "kitchen" as the full suite nor does it have the James Bond TV desk. It was still accommodating. It doesn't have the automatic curtains like the Wynn did, but like I said, this isn't the flashiest of hotels.

I do have to say really the only thing about this hotel is that is didn't really have any amenities. It had a small gift shop, a Starbucks, a lounge, and... that's pretty much it. Luckily we were in Tower 1 (there's 3 towers) which is the closest to the MGM Grand, but we still had to walk like 10 miles to get to the MGM Grand (obvious exaggeration). Kinda sucked when we wanted to go to the pool or casino. At least they had those flat escalators.

Would I stay here again? Not if I was by myself, but definitely if I was in a bigger group. Sometimes we all just need to make some sacrifices in life

Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Before entering the hotel, luxury beckons. Valets behind the gated driveway are waiting to welcome you and make your trip as smooth as possible. In the suites, features like kitchenettes, jacuzzi tubs and balconies with drop-dead gorgeous views make up for the location (slightly off The Strip). For casinos, head down the walkway to its sister property next-door, the MGM Grand. Known for its friendly staff, the Signature hosts many small groups of friends, here to enjoy the humongous rooms and impeccable service.

Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

• Business Center
  • Fitness Center
  • Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Hi Speed Internet

Excellent!5828 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
    94% thought it was clean.
  • Room
    90% thought rooms were spacious.
  • Wellness Area
    top-notch fitness area, thought 85%.
  • Grounds
    Clean pool, said 84%.
    Great parking, according to 75%.
  • Hotel Building
    74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.

Marriott's Grand Chateau