Restaurants near Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Top Hotels in Las Vegas

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

P.F. Chang's China Bistro

0.19 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Went here for lunch with 2 colleagues. Meh! The Mongolian Beef was way over cooked, about as brittle and bad as that Panda Express "Beijing Beef" crap. My friend's order of shrimp with snow peas was typical and nothing special, something I could have got for half price at a Chinatown dive. My other friend ordered fried rice, which I ...

The Buffet at Bellagio

0.72 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

This buffet experience was especially satisfying because of the different ethnic food offered. For any of you picky eaters you will definitely find something here to love. The desserts also are especially tasty. I appreciated the great service as well. The quality of food isn't out of this world but it is good!

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies

Wicked Spoon Buffet -- The Cosmopolitan

0.47 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Located In The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas on The Famous Las Vegas Strip. This may be the best buffet in Las Vegas. They have done something quite clever here, the portions are pre plated in small sizes so you get to try everything without passing out. The choices here are interesting and you try them all without needing to be ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Earl of Sandwich - Planet Hollywood

0.4 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Earl of Sandwich is located in the Miracle Mile Shops part of the Planet Hollywood Hotel. The line get can long, but don’t get discouraged as the staff moves the line along very quickly. By the time you pay and grab a table your sandwich will be ready for pick up. All sandwiches are about $6 and made on Panini ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetBusiness

Mon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas

0.51 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

The Croque Madame was good. The pomme frites were seasoned well and very tasty. If you have a sweet tooth, try the french toast. The blueberry syrup isn't overly sweet, but really adds to the flavor. Try to grab a seat outside and you might be able to catch the Bellagio water show while you eat.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryNightlife

The Chandelier Bar - Cosmopolitan Hotel

Beautiful, beautiful bar! Come here for a photo opp, if not some drinks in a glamorous setting of the equally glamorous Cosmopolitan Hotel. The bar spans several stories and is draped from top to bottom with lovely crystal-beaded threads.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeLuxury

Bouchon -- The Venetian

0.91 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

I Love Bouchon. Everything here is so good but we usually come here for brunch. Their french toast is amazing, the croque madame is great, the mimosas the bomb. I love their oysters, their mussels with fries, pretty much everything on their menu. Expect to pay a lot of money. It's a Thomas Keller resto after all.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury

Serendipity 3

0.7 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Serendipity... imagine my surprise when I saw a wall of pink when I was walking by Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas...I thought it was from the heat of the dry desert weather, but upon closer inspection, it turns out the pink colors were from the Serendipity restaurant! Having heard of their wonderful deserts, we decided to give it a try ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Secret Pizza -- The Cosmopolitan

0.49 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

My husband and I are by all accounts Pizza snobs since we were raised in the Northeast. Once we found the Went in for a few slices and went back on our final night in Vegas to take a whole pie back to our room for dinner.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesLocal

Hard Rock Cafe - Paradise Road

0.74 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

It's a rocking good time! I like the Hard Rock Cafe, I remember collecting pins from all the different Hard Rock Cafe locations I've been too. Although it's very touristy, I really like it. It's the cool tourist spot. The bartenders here pour a mean drink and I love it. It's just fun, fun, fun! Definitely coming back!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesNightlife

Grand Lux Cafe - The Venetian Hotel

1.0 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Open 24 hours, great place for any time of the day. Reasonable prices and huge portions! There's all sorts of food, so you will find something for everyone.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLocal

Jean Philippe Patisserie - Bellagio

0.69 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

The crepes were fantastic here. My friend and I were in the mood for dessert after seeing le reve but weren't going to be okay with just ice cream, so we stopped by here. We got two different crepes - she got banana's foster and my was just a plain nutella - and we shared. I'm pretty sure we were ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Holsteins - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

0.53 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

love the beer selection and thr service that's why um giving them 4 stars. The burger could use some work. We ordered the Gold Standard medium rare snd I felt thr burger wasn't juicy enough for medium rare also the fries were cold. i was told from the bartender they were having an off night so maybe I'll try this ...

Tao Restaurant

0.98 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Busy place, the tables turn over quickly and the music is loud. That said, if you like a good and tasty meal' this is that place. Take time out and book a dinner reservation with the place. Otherwise you'll have little luck getting a table. Oh and the food is top notch.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Max Brenner

0.86 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

My favorite hot chocolate in all of the us! I first discovered this shop in NYC! The choco pops hot chocolate is amazing? Much try in Vegas!

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Hash House A Go Go - Las Vegas Blvd. South

0.81 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

It's the Hangover Cure! Located at the Quad Hotel. Huge Portions for the price. I share everything I buy. Can't go wrong with any of the House Hashes or the Farm Benedict.

Popular withFamilies

Oyster Bar

0.84 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

After a 1.5hr wait, I'd have to say this place is overrated and overpriced. $19 for a giant bowl that one person definitely can't finish. $5 split plate fee? C'mon... I ordered the Combo Pan Roast and while it's tasty, it's mostly just a giant bowl of creamy thick tomato soup. Came with one scoop of rice which is definitely ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury

Mesa Grill

0.78 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

It is what you would expect, but a better version. Really nice food, and top shelf service.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas

0.79 mi from Signature MGM Grand - Penthouse Jr. Suite W/ Balcony & Strip Views!

Ok… I will just say this. I am of German decent. I love German grub. I love German culture. I love German beer halls. One of the last three things was not on target here =\ The guy playing the horns, downing beer, singing, while wearing traditional German leather pants was awesome. He definitely helped to liven up the atmosphere. ...

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeLuxury

Margaritaville Las Vegas

Must have the loaded Margarita! Good food too.

Popular withBudgetFamilies