Silky Oaks Lodge & Healing Waters Spa
Member Reviews (1)
- Silky Oaks Lodge & Healing Waters SpaMember ofVegetarianFoodiesWellness+ 2First to ReviewJun 19, 2013
Love it! Wonderful staff, very friendly and warm. Stayed in cabin 1, amazing! Private and well appointed. No TV and limited wifi helps encourage you to let go and relax. Feels exclusive. The owner, Paul, definitely knows what he's doing. Food is delicious and there's a separate vegetarian menu available. Exotic mushroom risotto was wonderful. So was the Silky Oaks cocktail. Would definitely go back!
Excellent!28 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location90% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.