Silver Legacy is centrally located in the middle of Reno. It's only a 15 min cab ride to the airport. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The complimentary coffee was terrible!!!!! We would stay there again.
Restaurants near Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
- 10.18 mi205 West 5th Street, Reno, NV, United States0.18 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino2 reviews
Sure, Reno may be a casino town, but unless you want something from under a heat lamp in one of them, you'd be hard pressed to find better pho-od at 2am. Imagine - you're coming back from the bars, you're starving. What better to fill that alcohol saturated stomach with a steaming bowl of broth, rice noodles, meat, and vegetables. ...Popular with
- 20.22 mi234 Lake St, Reno, NV 895010.22 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
My first Basque dinner and it won't be my last. Came here because of chowhounder's recommendation and I am happy to have found this place. To be perfectly honest, not every single dish was wonderful. The unique experience and unbeatable value were what made it great. There were only one truly memorable dish. That was the beef tongue "appetizer". In ...Popular with
- 30.04 mi
- 40.17 mi219 N Center St, Reno, NV 895010.17 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
This is a great old school type steakhouse, with great steaks and excellent service. It's in the basement on Harrah's Reno. By old school, I mean the waiters all wear tuxedos. And also hard to find these days, is traditional and original Caesar Salad made at the table by your server, with anchovies. They have a great recipe with a ...
- 50.05 mi407 North Virginia Street, Reno, NV0.05 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
Tired of all the cheap buffets and high priced seafood? A happy medium can be found at the Silver Legacy's Oyster Bar! There you'll find great seafood at reasonable prices, in an open and inviting cafe setting. I had the very generously portioned Dungeness crab cocktail, along with a side salad which was pretty basic. Along with your traditional seafood ...
- 60.24 mi102 E 2nd St, Reno, NV 895010.24 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
This restaurant is on 2nd near Center in downtown Reno, across from Harrah's Casino on 2nd and half a block across Center and Cal-Neva Casino. This was voted the #1 Vietnamese restaurant in 2007 by the Reno Gazette-Journal. (Well, there are only about half a dozen that exist in the Reno area that can challege it!) I ordered Pho Tai ...
- 70.04 mi0.04 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
Gayle and I had some time before my son's plane landed at RNO. We decided that an early dinner and a walk along the river sounded nice, so we decided to drive downtown and see what we could find. The river walk is nice and the water was really flowing! There's also a section where you almost forget that you're ...
- 80.05 mi
- 90.23 mi
- 100.63 mi420 South Sierra Street, Reno, NV, United States0.63 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
This breakfast place ... is absolutely glorious. I might venture to say that in Northern California / Nevada region, this is BY FAR my favorite breakfast place ... ever! They are very packed so calling ahead is recommended, but the wait is nevertheless completely worth the giant platter of yummylicious breakfast food that will be in front of you as ...Popular with
- 110.88 mi719 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 895010.88 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino
Reno gets cold - I mean, real cold - so what better way to satisfy a cold day craving of soup? Seriously some of the best soup I've come across. An entire menu devoted to my favorite comfort food. They have at least one vegan option and one vegetarian option. I can also say with confidence that their sandwiches are ...Popular with
- 120.74 mi953 West 5th Street, Reno, NV0.74 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino2 reviews
Writing this 5 stars review for 5th St. Bakehouse is really a no brainer. At first I was skeptical. It is not uncommon for restaurants to receive high ratings due to lack of competition in the area. As soon as I took a bite of their sandwich, it was clear that wasn't the case here. The chef has skills and ...Popular with
- 130.34 mi50 North Sierra Street, Reno, NV, United States0.34 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino2 reviews
I was here when Campo first opened - you could find a table at 7pm on a Friday night, at least for the first two weeks, and so I skipped happily over to check it out. This place is how Reno truly let me know it was changing. Seriously. Everyone considers Reno to be this run down version of Vegas, ...Popular with
- 140.9 mi26 Cheney St, Reno, NV 895010.9 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
Blue Bottle? Philz Coffee? Forget about it. You're in coffee heaven territory, now. The Hub is the ultimate in pride and pretentious nature about their roast - of which they do, by hand, in small batches. Their baristas are trained and retrained at least once a year, and they use special equipment, to handle their roast. Their iced coffee is ...Popular with
- 150.52 mi243 South Sierra Street, Reno, NV 89501, United States0.52 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
Great small restaurant on the outskirts of the main casino area of Reno. Very unexpected in this area of tacky casinos and all-you-can eat fluorescent signs. This place is housed in an understated brick building and lit dimly with candles. They have great craft cocktails according to my dining companions and they save all the liquor bottles to use as ...
- 160.36 mi246 West 1st Street, Reno, NV 89501-1254, United States0.36 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino2 reviews
Java Jungle and I have a speckled past together; some of their employees are real pricks, and some of the customers can be real pricks, too. The area attracts a few nutjobs, so keep that in mind. However, I will fess up that the food they serve is fantastic. I'd rather take it down to Sierra Tap House (where they ...Popular with
- 170.29 mi148 West Street, Reno, NV 89501, United States0.29 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
Great food. Innovative food.
- 180.3 mi
- 190.74 mi
- 200.85 mi25 St Lawrence Ave0.85 mi from Silver Legacy Resort and Casino1 review
The chef here at Creme Cafe is an artist for plating. My breakfast looked like something out of a child's storybook with all those bold color fresh fruits so carefully arranged on the side. It might not be Michelin starred fancy but definitely beautiful. I can't say the crepes are phenomenal. They were just a little too thick. The portion ...Popular with