Silver Point Villa Hotel
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Silver Point Villa HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5First to Review
**AVERAGE ALL-AROUND IN BARBADOS**
Since Little Arches could not accommodate us for another day, we decided to spend our last night at Silver Point per their recommendation.
Silver Point is NOT bad. But not spectacular by our standards either.
Front desk reception was pleasant upon our arrival but when we had to check out early morning, there was no one there. Luckily, we flagged down a security person and dropped off our room keys with him.
Our *partial ocean view king bed room* was adequate but the loft bed and the tiny stairs was a hassle . . . an accident waiting to happen if you are not careful.
Also, we had to go up three stories without an elevator to our room. That sucked.
The restaurant was decent but PRICEY to us. Service was SLOW. I mean, it took 45 minutes to order a drink with our meal. Yes, really.
I understand the modern concept, but it looked rather *cheap* with poorly painted planters and surrounding decor. Again, not up to our standards.
$130 USD a night was a good deal for one night, but we cannot imagine staying much longer.
It was $20 USD one way to the airport.
Decent hotel, but just average all around.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Good!465 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 95%.
- Location95% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.