Member Reviews (1)
- Silverbow InnFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The Silverbow is much more than an inn, it is a cafe, bakery, cinema, art gallery, and great place to meet people. The cafe was quaint and artsy with local art adorning the walls and a small cinema showing old movies. The Silverbow offers a community for travelers and locals to mingle and meet.
Excellent!34 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room100% were happy with the bathroom.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 73% of guests gave positive comments.