Things to do near Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
- 13.1 mi7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, California3.1 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment34 reviews
At one time, I was a season ticket holder for the Golden State Warriors so with that being said I was a frequent visitor to what is now commonly referred to as the "O". The location is not the greatest as it sits in a part of town where there is not much to do. But the arena itself, for ...Popular with
- 21.89 mi
- 33.1 mi
- 42.27 mi
- 52.74 miSan Leandro, CA2.74 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment5 reviews
very spacious green areas. there's a pathway that you can walk along the shore line, and a jogging trail even further down. very good to bring kids, for your daily dose of exercise, or just to have some good fun.Popular with
- 63.1 mi
- 71.38 miWestgate Ctr, San Leandro, California1.38 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
If you love beer, head to Drake's in San Leandro. They brew a huge variety of great beers, and it's very easy and affordable to try them all. Drinks can be had in pints, half pints and tasters, and the prices are all reasonable. Food trucks provide sustenance outside and snacks can be purchased at the bar. The staff are ...Popular with
- 84.34 mi2533 Castro Valley Boulevard, Castro Valley, CA4.34 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
today i got out golfland for a nice 18 holes and it was once again a fantastic day. they have always kept the place looking so well kept and in top shape. the only thing i noticed was the worn down ball mats. it seems everyone loves to place their ball in the center because the left and right were ...Popular with
- 94.16 mi5000 MacArthur Blvd. Oakland, CA 94613, United States4.16 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
I went to Mills for four years and it was my home away from home. I really loved everything about this school from the community to the atmosphere and even the horrible hill I had to walk up to to get to my apartments. It's beautiful and has a great history that really made me feel a part of a ...
- 102.18 mi130 Doolittle Drive #2, San Leandro, CA, United States2.18 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
The story of The Tea Room is quite fascinating. Master chocolatier and tea lover Heinz Rimann travelled the world for the finest teas and came to the San Francisco Bay Area to create his line of organic chocolate bars. It's hard to imagine this was the same Heinz that I met in the San Leandro store. Extremely friendly and helpful, ...
- 113.11 mi1301 Alhambra Avenue, Martinez, CA3.11 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
The following is a shameless plug for a very worthy youth charity that deserves the community's continued support. The Boys and Girls Club of Martinez (aka Diablo Valley) is a "home away from home" and a positive place for for kids. It offers various programs including character and leadership development, education and career development, health and life skills, the arts, ...Popular with
- 124.59 mi19990 Skywest Drive, Hayward, CA 945414.59 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
If helicopters are too scary, Hayward Flight are now offering mini air tours too. Or you could just Fly into SFO on commercial flight, but that's by the by.
- 132.27 mi82 98th Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States2.27 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
I travel enough that I make deliberate, but not obsessive efforts to direct my business to the few airlines, hotels, and other services that will maximize my loyalty points. And those "free" trips come in handy sometimes, especially as Gayle and I love to travel. I use the Park N Fly at both and OAK and SFO and with their ...Popular with
- 143.1 mi
- 151.77 mi1936 W Avenue 140th, San Leandro, CA1.77 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
You get what you pay for. There are lots of good deals here. However, if you expect service or you have a custom situation in your house, steer clear and go to say Galvin Appliances (Albany). This Sears outlet offers delivery, but it was a challenge to work with these guys schedule-wise.
- 163.76 mi18950 Lake Chabot Road, Castro Valley, CA3.76 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
Sunny's 76 is a bit of a throwback as it sells gasoline and has a full service bay. It also happened to be the right place at the right time, as I was low on gas and needed directions to Lake Chabot. The price was competitive and the guy at the Station was friendly and spot on with his advice. ...
- 172.9 mi7700 Edgewater Dr # 340, Oakland, CA2.9 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
I came back into the office last Monday after being on the road, and there they were. Piled high were boxes of cookies ordered from the various parental forms that weeks before were floating around the office. I was once a girl scout parent and it's one fund raising solicitation I won't refuse. Heck, even when I'm in Canada, I'll ...Popular with
- 182.32 mi111 98th Avenue, Oakland, CA, United States2.32 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
I'm a frequent traveler points "whore" and when I fly out of OAK, you'll usually find my car at Park 'N Fly and my butt in a Southwest Airlines seat. And now that Des Moines will soon be a Southwest City (courtesy of the the AirTran merger) watch out! During my recent trip to Portland, LivingSocial offered a deal at ...
- 194.2 mi20103 Lake Chabot Rd, Castro Valley, California4.2 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
As a result of an accident, I found myself in the ICU of Eden Medical Center as a concerned visitor for a very fortunate patient. However, I wish he would have been flown into John Muir, as it's quite a schlep from Albany or Pleasant Hill to Castro Valley and I'm a little more familiar with their services. As a ...Popular with
- 202.38 mi