Restaurants near Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
- 10.19 mi101 Pelton Center Way, San Leandro, CA 945770.19 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
Taqueria Los Pericos is located in San Leandro. The food is great and the place is spacious. The meats are marinated very well and the restaurant offers a salsa bar. This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in the East Bay.
- 20.22 mi135 Parrott Street, San Leandro, CA0.22 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
For a work gathering, my boss wanted something special, so I had to do some last minute digging after the prior plans fell through that someone else was planning. Ended up landing on this place, after some research on the internet since I"m not from around this area. (of course I realized after I planned the whole event, one of ...
- 30.27 mi1652 East 14th Street, San Leandro, CA, United States0.27 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
Delicious Chinese western fushion! Must try the hot pot rices!Popular withFoodiesLocalAdventure
- 40.63 mi685 Bancroft Ave0.63 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
I was introduced to Paradiso nearly five years ago by a good friend/client. He first took me there for lunch and within a few minutes after being seated I became a fan. Lets first talk pizza. This is one of the best kept secrets in the entire Bay Area. A true Italian thin crust that is cooked to perfection. It's ...Popular withVegetarian
- 54.72 mi904 Rose St, Hayward, CA 945414.72 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
I love La Pinata! I believe this was their first restaurant before they expanded to other parts of the East Bay, as well. It's super small, so expect to have to wait for a table it you arrive at the height of dinner service. The food is always fresh and delicious. The menu at the Hayward location is limited compared ...
- 64.61 mi
- 72.56 mi8300 Oakport Street, Oakland, CA2.56 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
My son and I frequent this In-N-Out Burger on our way to and from OAK. We also occasionally go this chain's locations in Pinole and Mill Valley. I continue to be impressed on how well In-N-Out executes their business model. It's the Southwest Airlines of Burgers. And one of these days, I'll branch out, look up their "secret" menu, and ...
- 81.31 mi1431 Plymouth Street, Mountain View, CA1.31 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment2 reviews
$15 for a pitcher of beer! Great for after work hang outs. TVs in the inside to watch sports, ping pong table, volleyball court outside in the patio. Tons of outdoor seating with heatlamps. They have karaoke night on Wednesdays and TRIVIA NIGHT on Thursdays. My coworkers and I won first place in trivia night twice already. Grand prize: $45 ...
- 92.58 mi60 Monarch Bay Dr, San Leandro, CA 945772.58 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
for over 30 years horatio's has been a family favorite when it comes to great seafood and overall very friendly service. with great views of the marina and old school decorations everything just enhances this dining experience. first off if it's available and you have the right number of people in your party you definitely have to ask for the ...Popular withFamilies
- 101.59 mi
- 114.35 mi19450 Hesperian Boulevard, Hayward, CA4.35 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
this is a chicken take out place i'll never forget! the biggest reason it's in my head is because it's the last time i really acted up in public as a little kid and i learned my lesson big time! i guess i threw such a big tantrum my dad took me out to the car and i got the ...
- 122.55 mi8300 Oakport Street, Oakland, CA, United States2.55 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
Friendly. Fast. Super affordable. What's not to love?! Get their milkshakes :)
- 131.93 mi14900 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA 945781.93 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
a great place for old fashioned comfort food with large portions most of them round 10 bucks. seems alot of this food is the stuff i usually only get around holidays so it's nice to have harry's. the hot open faced sandwiches are my favorites. if your a fan of turkey legs they are reasonably priced and so huge. i'm ...
- 144.48 mi2837 Castro Valley Boulevard, Castro Valley, CA4.48 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
since the 70's this has been a family favorite for a really good breakfast experience. as a child i never thought much about the food and atmosphere but with age i look at this place and kinda laugh. the omelette's are great and portions are large but the atmosphere really gets me. now i look at it and it make ...Popular withFamilies
- 154.6 mi3121 Castro Valley Boulevard, Castro Valley, CA 94546, United States4.6 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
castro valley. i think they need to get better quality meats because they can do ALOT better than boars head. the salsa turkey is great but boars head isn't very italian deli in my opinion. keep up the great work but keep on stepping it up!
- 162.37 mi296 Hegenberger Rd, Oakland, CA 946212.37 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment1 review
This review is only for their Happy Hour which is daily from 3:30 - 7pm. Extra brownie points for having a daily Happy Hour and extended until 7pm! They have a decent menu for Happy Hour. You can get rolls for $3.95 and special rolls for $4.95. There are a few appetizers as well for $5.95. Along with drink specials ...
- 174.42 mi
- 184.69 mi
- 192.96 mi15575 Hesperian Blvd, San Leandro, CA, United States2.96 mi from Simple But Nice East Bay Area Studio Apartment
I love In-n-Out Burger! This location was clean and very fast. Got my burger without the long wait. I devoured the burger within minutes. Overall, I would come back to this location.Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies
- 204.69 mi