Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Singhvi's HaveliMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to Review
If you don't want to stay in a hectic/ touristy part of the town, find Singhvi's Haveli. It's located in a small alley way, so take a tuk tuk to get their. They have a great rooftop (several ones actually), it's a great place to watch sunrise/ sunset. Good view of the Blue City right here. They serve Rajasthani thali, for 350 Rs, and I loved it.Recommended for:
Excellent!13 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.