Sino Restaurant

Suite 1000, 377 Santana Row, San Jose, CA
Lucky Eight Restaurant

• Sino Restaurant

Love this place for happy hour. $6 great calamari and Ahi Tuna. Strong drinks for $5. Classy spot. One of my fav Santana Row must go's. The crowd can be pretentious, but it's still the best people watching spot in SR.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
  • Sino RestaurantPro 2014

Just love the corn and crab soup and the dim sum trio! All the appetizers here are just so good you better skip on the main course and just order tons of appetizers..

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Sino RestaurantAmbassadorPro 2014

Halloween 2013 was a blast! It's Halloween at Santana Row again... Sino and Blowfish, and Rosie McCann's for others. This year, Scorpion and a Deadly Ninja made an appearance along with Batman, Harry Potter, Goku, Assassin's Creed, M. Bison, and many others. Great costumes and fun, fun, fun!!!

Recommended for:Local CultureNightlife LoversOutdoor EnthusiastsTrendsters
  • Sino Restaurant

lychee martini = delicious! Great spot to grab a drink as a break from shopping. Get a seat by the front for the best people watching!

Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendsters
  • Sino Restaurant

I love happy hour here! Too bad it's too short! It ends at 6pm giving us workers less than an hour to enjoy it! I love their happy hour menu. The food is delish!
    Crab Rangoon - very good! I don't like scallions but I would eat it in here!
    The salt and pepper calamari - pretty good. I would get it again. I wish they would have a better sauce to go with it.
    Citrus Beef Sirloin - Very good! Beef is super tender and the little citrus salad that comes with is very good as well. The two together is superb!
    The pan seared shrimp - is ok. It was pretty good. I would not get it again, but it wasn't awful. I mean I would eat it if someone in our group ordered it.
    I really want to try their lettuce cups! That's going to be next on my list. They have a happy hour from 4-6pm then on Thursday nights again from 9pm-midnight. Their drink selection is pretty good too. I love the dragon berry mojito! Very good! I love it! Good crowd and the bar staff is very friendly. The hostesses can use a little more people skill, but thank goodness you don't have to deal with them too much! Risotto is delicious!

• Sino Restaurant

Girls' night out at Santana Row always involves starting and ending at Sino. Actually, in a course of 4 hours, we might go in and out 3 or 4 times. We're there so much during a given night that the bouncer just waves us in. The crowd is just a little better here than anywhere else on the Row. Though the music isn't as good as Straits, the bar and lounge area is way more spacious.

Yes, you see a lot of the same faces on a regular basis, but it definitely draws in big crowds. Depending on the night, we might befriend other girls having a fun night out as well, and some non-douchey guys. It really depends on the company you're with though. For me, it's guaranteed good times for me and my girls, every time!

• Sino Restaurant

I admit that initially I thought this would be some more of some kind of fake ethnic food on the row...
    but I'm surprised that my mom likes to go here for dim sum.
    Go figure!

I'll give them that.. and I do like their white sangria.
    Though not really apart of my rating, I do love the nightlife ambiance and crowd the place draws.

If you're early enough on the weekend, try to get the outside booth for a little more privacy.
    ;D

• Sino RestaurantPro 2014

I was pretty amazed when I first dined here for lunch. I was expecting some Americanized Chinese food but the Dim Sum was surprisingly good.

The quality of their Dim Sum is even better than many of the more authentic Chinese restaurants. Their Har Gow and Shaomai are better than many. You can pretty much tell how skillful a Dim Sum chef is just from these two basic dishes. Skin of the beef rice rolls are a bit too thick for my liking. Lobster potstickers are delicious.

I love the fact that they take reservation and you do not have to wait an hour for a Dim Sum lunch on weekends.

Their regular dishes are not exactly what I would consider Chinese food. Having said that, many of the dishes are still worth a try. If you enjoy fusion food you will enjoy dining here.

• Sino Restaurant

Just appetizers will already satisfy your taste buds. Love the ambience.

• Sino Restaurant

Here you can get dim sum in a Shanghai styled lounge. Sino is the sister restaurant of The Straights.

562 people visited Sino Restaurant