Sinta-Bar

שדרות מוריה 127, Haifa, Israel

145 people visited Sinta-Bar

אודי כנפי
    3 Aug 26, 2013

Depends what day you come. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Better to use Sinta Express for take aways

Henry Lee

It's not cheap, but what I had was pretty delicious. I ordered a 225g burger and added mushroom, goose breast, and garlic butter. Where they get you is when you start stacking all the add ons to the burger. The default burger is pretty bland -- just the bun, meat, and some greens. The burger came out really juicy, but the goose breast was not what I thought it was. It's actually a flayed piece of goose breast sausage. I didn't mind and it added a really nice flavor. It's just not what I expected. Overall a pretty good meal.

Avi Tzurel
    • Outdoor Enthusiasts
    2 Jul 04, 2012

hmm....

if I should be short, I will describe my experience as horrible. if I need to elaborate then...

We were a party of four, we were there in the end of July at noon, when we sat down and asked for water (it's about 40 degrees C in Israel) we had to asked for that twice and it took about 10 minutes for them to bring us water.

They had us sit down in a table that had leaking A/C right on it, when we asked to move it seemed odd to them but they moved us anyway.

I ordered the 600G Prime Rib which is about 50$, not cheap at all.
    My meat came out, it was clear that it was not fresh and it came out of the freezer, the meat was not juicy and it lacked the flavors that you would expect from this piece normally.
    (I ordered medium rare by the way)

The service was absolutely terrible, we ordered stuff that did not get to our table, even with the check they took their time.

I had my share of restaurants not knowing to handle a full house on Saturday noon, this is definitely the winner.

everything would be forgiven and forgotten if the meat was good, but it absolutely wasn't.

In all decency, all other 3 that were with me including my wife had Burgers and they said it was very good, but they felt the same about the service.

slow, inefficient and not nice.

Anush Piliposian

The best burger I ever had (like sushi-o-sushi with sushi :)). You can't stay in Haifa without eating it...

bali