Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sir AlbertMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBackpackers+ 2
The Sir Albert Hotel does ‘luxury’ like no other hotel in the city. One of the newer hotels, the Sir Albert is found alongside a scenic canal leading to the Museum District, within one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Amsterdam (De Pijp). Luxury has always been a part of the building’s history, since it was originally built as a diamond factory. Also, the hotel is known throughout town for its restaurant Izakaya, where you not only get to taste Japanese cuisine (prepared in an ‘open kitchen’ – so you get to see all the action), but they also serve a selection of Japanese drinks with an interesting combination of ingredients. The Sir Albert is a destination in itself, made even better by the high quality service, with members of staff who are attentive to your needs from the moment you walk through the doors, to the moment you walk out.Recommended for:
Excellent!823 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Room96% said the beds were comfortable.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning