Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Hotel Sydney
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1126 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building88% loved the terrace.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and a safe
There are 105 guestrooms at Sir Stamford At Circular Quay. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service