Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

1200 Arguello Blvd., Inner Sunset/UCSF/Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94122

Just up the street from Golden Gate Park, this little yoga center is all about good old hatha yoga...no flashiness at all. Classes are reasonably priced and the staff are nice, but it can get a bit crowded.

Popular withWellnessSpiritual

Restaurants near Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Top Hotels in San Francisco

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

San Tung Chinese Restaurant

0.87 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

DRY FRY CHICKEN WINGS. That's all you need to know. BOOM. TIP: I will say their service has been slackin lately. Twice now I've gone and gotten all of our order minus one, which of course has to be our string beans!! And at the very end when there's nothing left to eat with it.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

PPQ Dungeness Island

0.91 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

I have no idea what the PPQ stands for but I do know that this place serves some of the best tasting crab ever!!! When someone mentions the acronym PPQ in San Francisco, everyone knows this is the place to go eat crab! They serve al types, including the delicious roast-style crab and curry crab that we ordered. Throw in ...

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeTrendsters

Park Chow

0.98 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Huge place, accomodates big parties but the brunch was mediocre. I judge it on the quality of the eggs benedict and the eggs were tiny and the ham was meh

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesOutdoor

Aziza

0.8 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Fantastic restaurant

Popular withFoodiesOutdoorLuxury

Izakaya Sozai

0.63 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Everything is delectable and tasty here. Love the Izakaya concept style of small grilled plate of meat and fresh veggies. They also have large portion of ramen too. The staff was friendly and helpful. The place was small, cozy, and packed. Come here hungry and leave happy. Cheers!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Shabu House

0.94 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Dip, swirl, devour. The way to go while dining at Shabu House: 1. Spicy miso broth 2. All-you-can-eat-and- drink for $40 I LOVE shabu shabu, and Shabu House delivers in service, ambiance and food! The staff was extremely accommodating to our rowdy party of 30 (max for table seating in the entire restaurant, walk-ins sat at the bar). The plates ...

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryLocal

Purple Kow

0.93 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

The iced milk is indescribable but I will try. I always get the iced milk with pudding inside. The boba tea is ok, but the iced milk just tastes like a happy childhood in your mouth. It resembles melted vanilla ice cream, and the pudding is a great texture. It comes in soup jar-like containers which well, everyone loves because ...

Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters

Ebisu Restaurant

0.98 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

I once came here to see a man unload a 5' tuna from his van and carry it inside during dinner service. The freshest, best sushi in SF, period.

Marnee Thai Restaurant

0.41 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!! I always order the coconut cake topped with corn, pumpkin and coconut milk. The angel wings are out of this world. I like their green mango fried rice and green papaya salad with soft shell crab.

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Marnee Thai Restaurant

0.97 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Incredible Thai food! You know when a restaurant is legit when Thais are cooking your food. Try any of their daily specials. I loved the hot cakes, crab noodles and the pork belly! Make a trip here if you're in the area - it's worth it!

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Kabuto A & S

0.93 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Kabuto is my pick for the best sushi in SF. It walks the perfect balance between having ultra-fresh, flown-from-Japan sushi and having unbelievable creativity burst within each dish. It's small and unassuming, but has some of the best nigiri sushi in SF. Favorites: Toro, Hamachi Belly, Ankimo (Monkfish Liver), Amaebi w/ fried Shrimp head, Kanpachi, Salmon, Unagi, Uni, Kobe Berry.

Nopalito

0.97 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Having been to Mexico, I know I'm wrong, but I feel like the wonderful food at Nopalito is being made by loving Mexican grandmas when you come for a visit. The seasonal menu screams of home cooking (at least in my imagination) with plenty of love. Try the totopos, chile and cotija cheese covered chips, and wash it down with ...

Blue Fin Sushi

0.96 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Blue Fin Sushi is a great sushi bar in the outer richmond. They have great happy hour deals and their speciality rolls are great. The salmon volcano roll is one of their best rolls.

Popular withFamiliesBusinessBudget

Yum Yum Fish

0.4 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Yum Yum Fish is a casual place to get some fresh fish. As a fish market, you know you're getting the real deal without the added cost of a fancy interior or waiter service. The space is small and only offers a few tables, so don't be surprised if you find yourself having to take your order to-go.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Lou's Cafe

0.97 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

I think my heart melted! I'm in love with you Lou! Okay, I'm not. I truly love Lou's Cafe!! I read an article about this so-called sandwich called Veggie-licious. My mind may have tricked me into coming here, because I drove all the way from SJ to SF just to try their sandwiches. Yeah call me crazy, but I'm a ...

Popular withBudgetStudentsFoodies

Blarney Stone Bar & Restaurant

0.79 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

My favorite Michigan bar in the city. Great bartenders, great drinks...its an Irish pub but the space is very high and airy- with skylights!

Popular withNightlifeBackpackers

Hong KONG Lounge Restaurant

0.89 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Delicious! Big portions and quick, this is a really popular dim sum place in SF. We waited for 45 minutes to get in! But it's well worth the wait.

Shanghai Dumpling King

0.76 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Small place in the Richmond district but extremely popular. The XLB's are cheap, and everything you get, the portions are huge. Dinner for the 3 of us was about $11 per person and we were stuffed! I liked their XLBs (soup dumplings), perhaps not my favorite, because 2 out of 4 that I had, broke before I could pop them ...

Pacific Catch 9th Ave.

0.98 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Get the wasabi bowl! it's next to the park so you can walk after the DeYoung! Have fun!

Jang Soo B.B.Q.

0.79 mi from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center

Very authentic Korean food in a fancy restaurant. They have plenty sea food dishes. Starters were very good.