Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 72%Luxury Travelers
- 72%Business Travelers
- 72%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- SIXTY LESMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Sep 24, 2013
While I have not stayed here since I'm a native...the location is fantastic for nightlife and great restaurants. The lobby space in the 2nd floor is one if the coolest in the city.Recommended for:
- SIXTY LESFirst to ReviewMar 12, 2013
A boutique hotel situated in an ideal neighborhood for shopping, nightlife, and restaurants. The rooms are stylish with a masculine edge: think stainless steel, dark wood, and zero fuss. The pool is small but has a great outdoor bar. They lose points for not having many of the listed menu items available for room service. Otherwise, the Thompson LES is where I recommend friends stay when they're in town.
- SIXTY LESFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Not the most massive fan of the LES, little too hipster for moi. But had a good time staying here for a couple of nights. There is a chic pool which is fun in summer. The rooms are quite spartan in that ultra modern way you would expect. Great staff, fabulous breakfast on the patio. Jolly good.Recommended for:
Very Good!591 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food88% loved the sushi selection.
- HotelHotel is great.