Things to do near Skate World
- 04395 Southeast Witch Hazel Road, Hillsboro, OR, United StatesDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
I'm not a big skating fan, but this rink was alright. Good prices, and decent location. Also they have theme based nights. Would give it a 3.5. Lots of birthday...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 23033 Southeast 59th Court, Hillsboro, OR, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Hillsboro things to doDistance: 0.7 mi
- 416251 Southwest Jenkins Road, Beaverton, OR 97006-5000Ranked #4 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 4.5 mi2 reviews
This driving range is ok. The problem with it is that it's really a bare bones driving range. There are no frills or extras, and it's missing a putting green!...Popular with
- 515901 Southwest Jenkins Road, Aloha, OR 97006, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Aloha things to doDistance: 4.7 mi1 review
Best and I think only Costco in the Beaverton area. It's missing, as far as the last time I went there, some of the more modern Costco features such as...
- 618300 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 4.4 mi1 review
This is one of the Barnes & Nobel I've been to. It's very large and very accessible. The only problem I have is that it's not near other stores, you...
- 7Hillsboro, OR, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Hillsboro things to doDistance: 4.1 mi1 review
Really awesome stadium for any type of field activities, such as football or soccer. Problem is that it's next to nothing, your driving to here and away from here.Popular with
- 918101 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR, United StatesRanked #11 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 4.5 mi2 reviews
It's a normal Target. What else to say? Can be crowded at times, and the location is near a highway and some restaurants. But nothing special overall.
- 1018057 Northwest Evergreen Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006, United StatesRanked #12 overall in Beaverton things to doDistance: 4.6 mi2 reviews
I really didn't like this Ross. I don't Ross in general, but this one just felt dated. It'd probably be a lot better if they upgraded the interior. Haven't been...