Member Reviews (3)Write a review
Excellent!2399 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Internet91% thought it was a great value.
- Room77% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food74% loved the dining experience.
This 4.5 star property has a business center. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a casino, valet parking, and tour/ticket
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Flat panel televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room