Skylofts at MGM Grand
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Skylofts at MGM GrandOct 20, 2012
Have stayed at the MGM Grand Skylofts several times. I must say it's one of, if not the best, hotels I've ever stayed in! Top of the line service! You have your very own special entrance, to avoid all the crowd. You're chauffeured in a Maybach!! The refrigerator is always stocked! You have a dream butler service, where you can select from over a dozen pillow types! Turndown service, fresh flowers, huge closet, Bvlgari bath products, tv's all over the place (including two in the bathroom), KOHLER Sok Overflowing Bath for Two with Effervescence and Chromatherapy, walk-in shower, living room, dining room, office, the list goes on and on.
- Skylofts at MGM GrandMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
These are 3 story Penthouses that are usually reserved for high rollers.
Starting at around $5000.00 a night they are great if you are able to splurge...
A great option if you want to throw an upscale party to impress.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Excellent!58 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% said the reception staff was great.
- HotelHotel is great. 88% satisfied guests.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room73% were happy with the bathroom.