One of the best things you can do after visiting the Great Barrier Reef while is Carins is ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Great views. You won't see any wildlife but the view is worth the money. It was a while ago now so I can't remember how much it cost but it was definitely worth it.
Things to do near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for Green Travelers
- 10.17 mi
- 23.64 miKuranda QLD, Australia3.64 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway2 reviews
- 37.53 miIn the Sea North of There!7.53 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway36 reviews
I don't think I can ever go back to seeing underwater that not Great Barrier Reef. It was just stunning. During just a short snorkeling trip, we saw turtles, shark, countless fish, and amazing corals. It is a great place to develop respect for the mother earth and nature, as well as seeing some amazing marine life.Popular with
- 47.61 mi
- 57.37 mi
- 67.26 miCairns QLD, Australia7.26 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway3 reviews
Has the greatest round Casino, the pier markets, Harley Davidson breakfast rides complete with champagne, prawns and strawberries, or ultra lite flying in a 2 stroke motor mower engine plane, flight ceiling level 2000 feet..breathtaking. Watching aboriginal dancers perform with gusto. Favorite beach Palm Cove with it's quaint shopping & occasional crocodile or death adder lurking amongst the fallen leaves. ...Popular with
- 76.98 mi319 Draper Street, Cairns QLD, Australia6.98 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
I had never been scuba diving before and I was excited to be doing so in the Great Barrier reef. Deep Sea Divers Den offers introductory packages to the n00b scuba diver. You don't need to be certified to dive in the introductory course; they take you through a lesson on the boat and one in the water. Then you ...Popular with
- 87.59 mi7.59 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway3 reviews
We made the mistake of choosing Silverswift to view the Great Barrier Reef. While the cruise boat was large and nice, it was way too big and they take you to an area that they basically destroyed by building a base out in the middle of the barrier reef. Therefore, you miss out on the true beauty of the reef. ...
- 97.53 mi
- 107.6 miMarlin Marina | E Finger #3, Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia7.6 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
Diving the Great Barrier Reef has been at the top of my list for some time so I was thrilled when a friend told me about this overnight diving trip for certified divers, snorkelers AND non certified divers wanting to give it a shot. The only thing that made me nervous is that my husband David and I would be ...Popular with
- 117.28 mi
- 127.5 mi116 Spence Street, Cairns QLD, Australia7.5 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
Great company and great scuba guides. I had a blast here with these guys and I loved every minute of my 3 day trip on the water. I learned so much and had a great, safe time doing it. It was one of the best parts of my trip to Australia. The Great Barrier Reef was so beautiful, and I ...
- 137.53 mi410 Sheridan St.7.53 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
You can get a perfectly good rental car for less. OK, it may have a dent or two, but your ride will blend in, cost less, and get you there. If you want air conditioning, ask for it. They have a decent variety of vehicles and will pick you up at the airport. My sister and I used it for ...Popular with
- 147.17 mi143 Lake Street, Cairns QLD, Australia7.17 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
Leading dive trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the Coral Sea and Cod Hole since 1969, Mike Ball has a great reputation. We didn't pick the best timing season wise, but still had a great trip. If a live aboard trip the Great Barrier Reef is on your bucket list, Mike Ball will get you there and show you a ...
- 157.98 mi
- 167.5 mi
- 1727.01 miPort Douglas QLD 4877, Australia27.01 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway2 reviews
If you want to feed a kangaroo from the palm of your hand, this is your chance! I literally spent hours there doing just that. And trying to not get pecked by the black swan who also wanted some of the feed. The birds in the kangaroo area are quite aggressive. This is also your chance to have your photo ...Popular with
- 1820.63 mi
- 1926.19 mi16 Teamsters Close, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia26.19 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
The Port Douglas shuttle stops at the Wildlife Habitat and the resorts, going into or out of town. When I was there, a one way ticket was $5 and a return ticket $9. Some of the shuttles will stop at the posted bus stops. The actual buses look similar to the buses used by other shuttles, so look for the ...