One of the best things you can do after visiting the Great Barrier Reef while is Carins is ride the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Great views. You won't see any wildlife but the view is worth the money. It was a while ago now so I can't remember how much it cost but it was definitely worth it.
Restaurants near Skyrail Rainforest Cableway for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.59 mi
- 27.24 mi
- 37.56 mi43 Spence Street, Cairns QLD, Australia7.56 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
We loved Marinades so much, we went back again. This is a fantastic Indian restaurant in an unexpected place. My family traveled to Cairns and my parents have especially discerning palettes when it comes to Indian food and they were floored by how good the food was. Their secret is that the owner brings in chefs with training from the ...
- 47.42 mi9 Shields Street, Cairns City QLD, Australia7.42 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
This place was amazing. So many good flavors and great quality. The owner was super friendly, inviting me in, and even giving me a tour of the back. This was when he first opened and I have to say I was sold. I had an apple pie gelato and it was soooo tasty. Definitely the place to go if you're ...
- 57.39 mi24 Shields Street, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia7.39 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
The Woolshed is the city's own little backyard tavern - and most of the hostels/hotels provide drink coupons or other deals for you to get a pint and a bite here. It's a great place to meet people and hang out.Popular with
- 67.38 mi65/67-69 Esplanade, Cairns QLD, Australia7.38 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
- 77.25 miGrafton and Aplin7.25 mi from Skyrail Rainforest Cableway1 review
Fusion Organics was a great choice for my family because we have several vegetarians in the group. There are a lot of sandwich options and everything is very fresh and simple. This was our first restaurant meal after our long flight to Australia and it was exactly what we needed.Popular with