Restaurants near Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
- 10.89 mi0.89 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport1 review
When you're in Miami Springs, you gotta come here!!!Popular withLGBTFoodiesFamilies
- 20.87 mi0.87 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Located in Concourse D at Miami International Airport, Beaudevin is a welcoming wine bar with an impressive wine list, cozy atmosphere and great food. In fact, you'll forget you're at the airport, so be sure to keep an eye on your time. They're even open for breakfast. Mimosa & hand-crafted bagel, anyone?
- 30.63 mi
- 40.57 mi0.57 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport1 review
I have been in here often and can count on one hand the number of other Americans I have seen. Even so, they are very nice and at least one person speaks English, which helps. Excellent lunch - inexpensive with generous servings. Didn't really care for the deep-fried bacon for breakfast.
- 53.94 mi3.94 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport28 reviews
Stretching a block along Little Havana's Calle Ocho, this cuban restaurant is an iconic part of Miami. Grab a guava pastry and a cafecito at the window or go inside and enjoy lechon asado, a sandwich Cubano , or ropa vieja. Yum.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 64.62 mi
- 72.66 mi
- 84.22 mi
- 93.3 mi
- 104.68 mi4.68 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Sunday in Fontana's stunning courtyard, the extravagant buffet features numerous delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelettes, pastas, sushi and more. Brunch culminates with a wall of desserts. Also featuring live entertainment, the grand Sunday Champagne Brunch combines European flair, Latin exuberance and Miami’s very own tropical style.
- 113.71 mi3.71 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport2 reviews
Roast pig was never as glorious as at this bare-bones pit stop in Allapattah, a historically Cuban enclave west of the city’s Design District. Line up with the cops for a superlative pan con lechón (chopped-pork sandwich) served on warm Cuban bread.
- 122.61 mi2.61 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport2 reviews
On the edge of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood, this open-air market is the place where locals get together and gossip over a plate of pork with black beans and rice with a shot of fresh-pressed sugar cane juice. Watch the guy whack the heads off fresh coconuts, or order up a tropical fruit batido. Worth a detour for the atmosphere ...Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 132.14 mi
- 144.44 mi
- 152.16 mi
- 164.28 mi4.28 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Large floor area, dark walls and furnishing, dimly lit - a run-of-the-mill attempt to simulate Old World luxury. The menu is primarily seafood. The preparation was ordinary. The service was mildly inattentive but forgiven because of the server's friendly personality.Popular withBusiness
- 173.48 mi3.48 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport2 reviews
Good food! Large portions. Recommend the ribs and corn bread. American style food. Good to go as a family outing.Popular withFamiliesBudget
- 183.69 mi3.69 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport1 review
- 193.6 mi3.6 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
It may be in Little Havana, but the food is Vietnamese and despite being cheap, it's as good as any 5-star restaurant! No reservations for this hole-in-the-wall, so arrive early or be prepared to patiently wait. Try the pumpkin soup and the duck with currant sauce. The pre-mixed coffee comes with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 204.93 mi4.93 mi from Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
A true gem, right next to the tower theater... enjoy Cuban coffee, dinner, great people, and art! Owner mingles with the patrons, very nice guy... always wants to know if you're enjoying yourself. Tell him Raul sent you.