Sleep Inn North
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!226 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 61 guestrooms at Sleep Inn Phoenix North. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 15 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: US$ 100 per stay
- Deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.