Things to do near SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills for Family Travelers
- 465 South La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048Distance: 0.0 mi26 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Swanky. High profile. Celebrity status. SLS Hotel is part of the Luxury Collection of Starwood Hotels. It definitely lives up to the expectation of luxury: spacious rooms, comfortable beds, private...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 28489 West 3rd Street, West Hollywood, CARanked #58 overall in West Hollywood things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Right across the street from Beverly Center Mall. This place has: Nordstorm Rack, Marshalls, CVS, Corner Bakery, Souplantation, Yogurtland and a couple more small stores. There's a parking structure so...
- 36333 West 3rd Street #175g, Los Angeles, CA, United StatesRanked #12 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 1.0 mi48 reviews
Opened in 1934, during the Great Depression, this is Los Angeles's original Farmers Market. It began when San Fernando Valley farmers, lacking middlemen for their produce, were given an opportunity...Popular with
- 48209 West Third Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4302Ranked #39 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.5 mi17 reviews
I'm in love with their macaron ice cream sandwich! All of their sweets are cute and unique :) Their hand made ice cream is fantastic. I got the Grasshopper macaron...Popular with
- 58500 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048-3304Ranked #19 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.5 mi37 reviews
One of the best shopping mall in LA. From Gucci to Louis Vuitton to Forever 21, they have all the best brands in the world. If you are travelling with...Popular with
- 88687 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA, United StatesRanked #81 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.9 mi8 reviews
MOCA have three locations, this one is in downtown Grand Avenue, 100,000 square foot size museum. Walt Disney Concert Hall is nearby. Thumbs Up: + Unique Contemporary Art works. +...
- 108687 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United StatesRanked #12 overall in West Hollywood things to doDistance: 0.9 mi8 reviews
All art and design lovers have to make a stop at the PDC in West Hollywood if not to purchase anything, but at least to see what the mega complex...Popular with