SLS Hotel South Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Nightlife Lovers
- 67%Art & Design Lovers
- 67%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- SLS Hotel South BeachMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNov 05, 2013
A 1939 Art Deco landmark has been reborn thanks to nightlife mogul Sam Nazarian and design ace Philippe Starck—the duo behind SLS’s sleek Beverly Hills flagship. Here, the cabana-lined pool has become the city’s prime bronzed-bodied playground; inside, chef José Andrés’s Bazaar restaurant does double duty as both foodie and after-hours haven. Guest rooms have a gauzy white palette with Louis XV–inspired flourishes (pink-and-gray trompe l’oeil drapery and carpets inspired by French tapestries), while the penthouse, with its masculine leather sofas and wraparound terrace, was designed by Lenny Kravitz. Our favorite spot? Hyde Beach, a laid-back, surf-shack-inspired outdoor lounge with bottle service and guest DJ’s. This is Miami, after all.
- SLS Hotel South BeachFirst to ReviewNov 13, 2012
Love this place! Excellent service & very friendly staff. We got a room at the corner, 5th floor & big enough for the two of us & 2 luggages & carry on. Pink motif, just lovely, contemporary and artsy room in a boutique hotel. Can't complain! Bathroom space is manageable, even the stand up shower room w/ 2 separate shower heads, from end to end so 2 peeps can def use when rushed. Top it off w/ a mirror on the ceiling, looking at the center of your bed- it's pretty cool, maybe a lil sensual.
Very Good!360 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- Beach80% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.