Smart Camden Inn Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Smart Camden Inn HostelFirst to ReviewApr 27, 2013
The front desk left a little to be desired but on a budget I guess all you need is a clean room and bathroom - and while the front outfit didn't give me the impression behind the scenes would be somewhere I'd want to stay, I was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms and bathrooms were clean and a perfectly good hostel was lurking back there.
Has the amenities you'd expect in a hostel, and 24 hour reception and free WiFi are a big plus.
Location is incredibly good if you want to check out cool Camden. And it's on the same road as Brewdog. Bonus. Transport links from here are good, with both Camden Road Overground and Camden Town underground station very close. There are also loads of buses to connect you as well.
Poor783 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Hotel68% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- ServiceOnly 67% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- InternetInternet is poor. It had 59% negative mentions.
- Food51% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.