Snooze

2262 Larimer St. Denver, CO 80205
snooze

• Snooze

One of the best breakfast joints in Denver. They also serve pretty darn good lunch items and adult drinks.

• Snooze

The best breakfast joint you will ever experience but be prepared to join the very eager and sometimes long line to get in.

• SnoozePro 2014

Great brunch place!!! There's a very long wait, but that's how it is with any good brunch restaurant in the area. They took our number, so they could text us when our table was ready. We were seated past our quoted wait time of an hour (I guess some guests were camping out), but were nicely greeted and sat by the hostesses. I would say we were seated 10 minutes after we arrived to get seated.

Our server was very hospitable and informed us that we could do half orders of the dishes in case we wanted to try other things, so on that note I ordered a half order of the ham benedict III, which came with house hashed browns, and a half order of the OMG french toast. The ham bennies were really good, but the ham was a bit overcooked and dry, as well as the English muffin, but the eggs were nicely cooked and runny. The french toast were nice and fluffy. I ended up liking that better. It was doused in syrup and strawberries and was really tasty. A good amount of dulce without being too sweet. The hashed browns were ok. I wasn't too impressed with them.

Overall, great experience and highly recommended if you're in Denver or Boulder. Just go there early if you don't want to wait an hour or more! Takes Amex!

Recommended for:Local CultureTrendsters
  • Snooze

People love this place. They are known for their pancakes, but if you go, get there right when they open or expect 1-2 hour waits.

• Snooze

Amazing brunch place! dangerous coz its a block from where we live!! :-) Pancakes are obviously a must have, but so are their drinks!

• SnoozePro 2014

Snooze is one of those Colorado breakfast places that people pride themselves on waiting outside an hour to get a table. The pancakes, which come in a dizzying variety of flavors, are worth it.

Recommended for:FoodiesStudentsTrendstersVegetarian
  • Snooze

Snooze is hands down the ideal breakfast spot! Owners, Adam and Jon Schlegel, have created a home-cooked dining experience with a whimsical twist. But don’t set your alarm too early because Snooze serves their downright delicious food well into the afternoon. Adam and Jon take pride in their responsible business practices by using sustainable high-quality ingredients from local Colorado purveyors.

Recommended for:FoodiesGreen Travelers
  • Snooze

I must say I am not a big fan of breakfast, I usually order off the lunch menu when I am brought out for brunch as I usually want something more savory than sweet. But after hearing MANY rave reviews from friends about how amazing the pancakes are here I decided I had to try them and in grand style I ordered the pancake flight.

WOW! Snooze you really left me speechless with how phenomenal a pancake can be. I ordered one pineapple-upside down, one Key Lime pie (was the special of the day), and a Velvet Elvis. All 3 were incredible, but I must say I could devour stacks and stacks of the Velvet Elvis. It was amazing peanut banana yumminess! I have never had a more flavorful pancake! And had we been visiting Denver for more than 2 days I would have been back for more along with more grapefruit mimosas as they delicious as well!

Recommended for:BackpackersFoodies
  • Snooze

They really have nailed breakfast - be prepared to meet people while you wait in line, and maybe draw on the sidewalk.

• Snooze

Great breakfast/brunch restaurant. It's popular and worth the wait. Sweet Potato pancakes are favorites along with their huge freshly baked cinnamon rolls.

• Snooze

Awesome breakfast spot. Loooooong lines so get there early! I'm not much of a pancake eater but you MUST share an order of pancakes with your table. It's really big so you can share (as an appetizer). I also enjoyed their corned beef hash but nothing beats their pancakes!

• Snooze

Great breakfast, unique menu including standard items. Get here early...wait can be long.

LGBT

Get the OMG French toast.

Recommended for:FoodiesLocal CultureTrendstersVegetarian
  • Snooze

Other renters have loved this!

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodiesLocal CultureVegetarian
  • SnoozePro 2014

This neighborhood breakfast eatery is famous for its pancakes and weekend mimosa specials. Be sure to get there early to avoid a long wait - the restaurant doesn't take reservations and fills up quick during weekend brunch hours. Order the Pancake of the Day with a pomegranate mimosa.

246 people visited Snooze