Society Cafe

3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV

• Society CafePro 2014
    Travis Katz
    3 Mar 22, 2014

When you charge $25 for your burger, it ought to be great. At this place they looked great but were pretty mediocre.

• Society CafePro 2014
    Caroline Carlos
    4 Jun 23, 2013

As far as service and drinks go, great bartenders. "The Dream" is a champagne cocktail with St. Germain and preserved hibiscus - yum! The meatballs are ok, if a little dry. Perhaps try the flatbread, edamame and peppers, and mac n' cheese balls instead. This is undeniably a more upscale cafe -- relaxed, but classy. It's good for people- watching.

Karen Le
    3 Apr 03, 2013

I guess with an upscale hotel comes an upscale restaurant. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations. Nice atmosphere, nice decor, friendly service. Food, average. I ordered the Kobe Burger, decently price, great presentation, but the patty was dry, and it's Kobe beef too so that's odd. I should have ordered it with Swiss cheese instead, the Blue Cheese was too over powering. The deep fried macaroni and cheese nibblets were yummy, not greasy and complimented well with the dipping sauce. Normally, I'm more generous with giving out stars, but I have to take away some for their outrageous "service charge" on top of their 18% gratuity tab. You would think that gratuity is the same thing as a service charge! All they did extra was push in your chair and fold your napkin when you stepped away from the table. I don't think everyone paying an additional fee at the table justifies this at all! This is the first restaurant I've been to that charges a fee on top of your gratuity. Another thing I didn't like was when I ordered a Redbull vodka the waiter suggested I'd just order a vodka shot and he'd bring me a Redbull on the side as a chaser since the Redbull vodka cocktail didn't have that much vodka in it. I thought this was nice of him to suggest that like he was looking out for my best interests, little did I know he suggested it so that I could be charged more! My Redbull was $5.50 on top of the vodka shot, no thank you! I felt like he should have told me up front I was ordering two separate drink items instead of making it sound like he was doing me some kind of favor. I guess this is how they make money back to afford high over head costs for their fancy hotel! Boo 2.5 stars only please!

Giggly D
    4 Mar 20, 2013

4 stars just for the cute, charming, humorous bartender, who took care of us w/ A+ service!

Classy bar/restaurant located 2 steps from the hotel elevators, so our drunk asses can easily stumble back to our room. This is a requirement in my books! Food was well presented and tasted good at the same time. Gotta love stuff that look pretty before you inhale it.

Lorrie M

On my last trip I strolled through the Encore and stumbled upon this place during happy hour. I have to say they have some delightful happy hour specials and offerings! They make some interesting but delicious mojitos (although I question the actual alcohol content in them ...) and they have a good selection of beers, bites and entrees to share. The bar area is nice, clean and the seats are sticky so if you get too drunk you won't fall off!

That was a joke ... I didn't really enjoy the sticky bar stools not because they were unclean but the material just stuck you to it ... hard to jump on and seat yourself correctly. The bartender was nice, and the service was okay (slow for happy hour). The food smells delicious and its a very chill environment to hang out in. I am looking for this place to definitely up its status once Encore gets going.

Betty N.

Perfect Hang Over Dinner consisted of:

(1) Mac and Cheese Bits - Tater tots with amazing cheese dipping sauces. I can eat these all day.

(2) Grilled Steak - I did not like the sides (where were they), but the steak was decently portioned and grilled medium-rare.

(3) Donut Holes with Caramel and Chocolate Sauces - I love friggin donut holes so these were the perfect finale to the Hang Over Dinner. Carmel was awesome, didn't care for the chocolate.

$36 prix fixe menu? Hook it up. Wasn't bad at all.

After dinner, went to bed and crashed out. Good times.

ben saitz

Great for a lunch, dinner, breakfast, snack, or whatever!

47 people visited Society Cafe