- Alamo300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606recommended Alamo
recommended San Antoniothe Alamo was good, but all of the sights around there are great too. Lots of people enjoying the River Walk.
- HemisFair Park200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78205-3213
- The San Antonio River Walk110 Broadway, Suite #500, San Antonio, TX
commented on this trip
Any place on the Riverwalk. There is a great Tex-Mex can't remember the name but you will know it when you see it. The Alamo, the Missions, the Mexican Market and there are alot of shops on the Riverwalk and the area.
- Barn Door Restaurant8400 North New Braunfels Avenue, San Antonio, TXrecommended Barn Door RestaurantVery nice place, good Food. eat there everytime in San Antonio
- Katz's Deli & Bar618 W 6th St, Austin, TX 78701recommended Katz's Deli & BarGreat late night eats spot after a night on the town. Always enjoy the blintzes. Remember, Katz's never Kloses! An Austin landmark.
- Barton Springs Pool2201 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78746-5736recommended Barton Springs PoolIf you have some day time to kill, check out the swimming at Barton Springs! Inexpensive ($3) and easy to get to. Great natural springs with clear water and 68 degree temps year round, fish included!
recommended 6th StreetIf you don't know what food to eat, drinks to drink, or music to listen to, that's okay, you can find it all on 6th Street. Can get very crowded, but a blast overall! Not for young kids or folks who ... read moredon't like crowds.
- Broken Spoke3201 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX
- Continental Club1315 S Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78704
- Boudro's on the River Walk421 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205recommended Boudro's on the River WalkHands down the best guacomole you will ever eat! Made fresh at the table, it will fool you in to thinking you can make it yourself, but not likely. Great margaritas as wellDoug Patteson
I make this a must stop on any trip to SA!
- Trudy's Texas Star409 West 30th Street, Austin, TX 78705recommended Trudy's Texas Stari dream of stuffed avocados and mexican martinis.the picnic benches outside, stumbling around afterwards in a food coma and drunken stupor.good crowd and vibes here, you'll run into someone you know ... read moreif you've lived here. students, locals, visitors...ex-bfs who now wait there...anyways, if you haven't been or don't know what to do, follow directions:1. mexican martinis. beware, there is a limit and they will cut you off. (TWO! ugh but with good reason) ...also, i think monday they are like $6 bucks or something.2. chips & queso while you decide your entree of choice.3. if you're going the enchy route, my thoughts are suiza or green chile.4. i also dig the chimichanga.5. someone at the table better damn get the stuffed avocado.you could be healthy too, but why go to trudys then. just go all out. do it.
- Juan in A Million2300 Cesar Chavez St E, Austin, TX 78702
- River Sports Tubes12034 Farm to Market 306 #306, Canyon Lake, TX, United States