Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sofitel Auckland Viaduct HarbourMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to Review
The Sofitel is a good business hotel on the harbour, a short walk from the city centre, Queen Street, the ferry terminal, etc. It's definitely on the luxury end, though it's a bit more businessy than your average 5-star. The breakfast is amazing and features lots of French pastries, excellent coffee, and fresh juice shots--they even have a juicer you can use! The gym is small with a limited number of free weights and a few treadmills. The rooms are really cold and they seem to have some sort of issue with their heating (they use some sort of dial system), and the cheaper ones look right into the Vodafone offices across the street. Some rooms come with espresso machines and all have deep baths.Recommended for:
Excellent!1273 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Restaurant72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.