Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach ResortMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 3First to ReviewApr 04, 2014
This hotel gives me mixed emotions.
It is older and doesnt have a polished feel to it which also gives it an authenticity.
I stayed in a beach bungalow which was literally about 8 steps to the water.
At this property that is the room catagory I would reccomend the over the water bungalows are really far from the resort.Combine that with the sweltering heat and it is not a pleasant experience.
The service isnt as good as it could be and because most od the workers have been there over 20 years little can be done about it.
A better experience would be the Intercontinental Thalasso Resort that is absolutely a 5 star experience.Recommended for:
Good!136 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance86% were fond of the entertainment options.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 85%.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool