Sofitel Metropole Hanoi
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
- 70%Family Travelers
- 69%Local Culture
Member Reviews (9)
- Sofitel Metropole HanoiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 8Dec 14, 2013
A little bit disappointed actually. Room service with lots of varieties but food quality is just average and overpriced. Room is nicely decorated but tv screen is far too small. Customer services with smile but unable to provide good recommendations for sightseeing and restaurant. Undoubtedly, it is located in a convenient location.Recommended for:
- Sofitel Metropole HanoiMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2Oct 11, 2012
It is such a charming hotel in the heart of Hanoi - I love the design of this hotel and it's just simply classy! The only thing I was not too pleased was the spa (I think the masseuse needed to be trained better - or hopefully by now, its quality has improved)
- Sofitel Metropole HanoiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
The classic old French hotel in Hanoi! A timeless place to stay or while the morning away reading a newspaper over coffee while seeing who is in town. A bit run down at the edges and somewhat world weary, only adds to the charm.
- Sofitel Metropole HanoiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The best place in town. Centrally located. Exudes colonial charm but with a modern twist. Excellent service and good food and beverage outlets. Not cheap by local standards but worth visiting even if you can't stay there.
Excellent!879 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel88% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellnesstop-notch fitness area, thought 80%.