Phone:+1 305 264 4888
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sofitel MiamiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 19, 2013
Booking an airport hotel of any description is always going to be a compromise in favour of convenience over style or central location. I had a 10-hour layover between flights in Miami so booked this for its easy proximity to the airport. Like most of the other hotels in the vicinity, shuttle buses drop off and collect guests from the terminals at regular intervals and the journey on to the property takes under 10 minutes. The pool is nice but otherwise the place is unremarkable. The room I booked (apparently one of the better ones) was drab and beige. Front of house staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful, though I did find them being forced to greet guests in French to be a little incongruous and disarming. Still it was somewhere relatively comfortable to rest my head for the night.
Very Good!2220 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Sofitel Miami include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Miami property has 11223 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2002.
There are 281 guestrooms at Sofitel Miami. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and signature bedding. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 42 inch LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in July 2002.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check out: US$ 50
- High speed Internet (wired) in public areas: US$ 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 9.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Full breakfast: US$ 15 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
- Full breakfast: US$ 15 (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.