- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 94%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Adventure Travelers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Sofitel San Francisco BayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 12, 2012
Stayed here before flying out. Very nice and well-managed hotel with excellent amenities. Lovely views. And so much better run than the Crown Plaza in downtown San Francisco that there was no comparison.
- Sofitel San Francisco BayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
If you're thinking to stay in the mid-penninsula area and still not too far from SF Intl Airport, this is the place to be. Very trendy and modern rooms and lounge/bar downstairs and the restuarant has execellent food. The balls rooms get hired for all occasions including weddings and engagements. The pool overlooks the beautiful water ways of Redwood shores.Recommended for:Trendsters
Outstanding!1539 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages95% loved the hot beverages.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 90%.
- Hotel Building87% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
About Sofitel San Francisco Bay:
Dining options at Sofitel San Francisco Bay include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting
There are 421 guestrooms at Sofitel San Francisco Bay. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Flat panel televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.