Sohar Beach Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Sohar Beach HotelMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
A castle like hotel with both towers and parapets protects a large pool surrounded by astro-turf from the watchful eyes of Omani locals. Fancy a lager under the Arabian Sun? Wanna sink your toes into the black sand that Sinbad supposedly set sail from on his adventures on the seven seas? The Sohar Beach Hotel is your place then - just be wary of herds of goats wandering in to nibble on the astro-turf and the ebb and flow of room rates at the front desk. Concerts on some weekend nights (Wed. & Thurs.)
Fair115 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.